2. King's Cross Station

September 1st 1971

"Home is not a place but a feeling"

O Children, Nick🎶

Today was the day.

Rosalie would start her first year in the wizarding school called Hogwarts. That was all she could talk about for the whole week. Hogwarts this, Hogwarts that.

Of course Sirius received his letter aswell making her even more excited. She had packed all of her clothes a month prior, and even before going to King's Cross Station she had made sure that all of her stuff was packed.

"I'm so excited, do I have to go to the wall now? Do I?" The girl and her family already arrived at the station giving her the clear instruction to just run through the wall.

Of course she knew that she had to run through the wall to get to the train station, but she still felt as if it were surreal.

"How many times Rosalie, you'll miss the train if you keep asking stupid questions" her mother was impatiently waiting, her arm surrounded on Valentines arm.

"Okay, but if I smash on the wall it'll be your fault, wich wont happen of course, just if" Rosalie giggled just receiving a glare from her mother finding what she said unamusing.

The red haired girl breathed in and out, closing her eyes before going through the wall. As she did so she expected it to not work but she didn't feel any wall so she opened her eyes.

Rosalie took in everything, it was magical. Some kids were just as excited as she was, others a bit sad, it was all filled with lots of families, and a few familiar faces she had seen before.