𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖 𝕆𝕗 ℕ𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Hate the boys she datesMakes my stomach acheShe's a force of nature no one can tameShake the magic eightI am not afraidOf a force of nature, her dangerous waysI'd fall into her embrace"

Makes my stomach ache
She's a force of nature no one can tame
Shake the magic eight
I am not afraid
Of a force of nature, her dangerous ways
I'd fall into her embrace"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓼𝔂𝓷𝓸𝓹𝓼𝓲𝓼

'𝓘'𝓶 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓪𝓼 𝓲𝓬𝓮, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓽'▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Caitlin Green.

A doctor at a Hospital in New York, and it was safe to say she was the best of the best.

And one day she and her sister, Felicity, got into a plane crash on the way to Hawaii for their cousin's wedding.

When they woke up Felicity was now Felicity Smoke from Caitlin's favorite show, Arrow. And Caitlin was Caitlin Snow from Felicity's favorite show, The Flash. Felicity had only seen the first 14 episodes of Arrow, and Caitlin had only seen the first 15 episodes of The Flash.

They came to the agreement to live their new lives, to talk everyday and ask about what was going on and what to do about it, wanting nothing more than to save the people they were growing to care for. And even love.

Caitlin was quickly falling for Barry, despite her sister telling her about how Barry and Iris were supposed to end up together. But she didn't care. 

And when she found out she had another person living in her brain she couldn't help be but e bit freaked out at first, but she slowly came to terms with it, and the two became real sisters. Just as close as Caitlin and Felicity were. Maybe closer since they shared one body and all. 

The closer it got to the end of the story for them the more worried Caitlin was, considering the fact both she and Frost were suppose to be dying soon, and she would be willing to do anything to avoid that ending. 

Let's hope it doesn't come to that. 

(This book is only in Caitlin's POV, if you want Felicity's POV go read 'Time Machine') 

────── 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I do not own The Flash or the Arrowverse nor any characters, plot, or dialogue. They all belong to their rightful owners and creators. I do however own the plot, and dialogue I created for my OC's and the storyline that appears in this story.

Stealing it will be considered plagiarism and won't be tolerated. If you are inspired then please at least let me know before you do anything.

────── 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

This story contains mentions of violence, injuries, and blood and mature language and content (smut). If this content causes you discomfort, continue with caution (a warning will be put at the top of any part that includes certain topics if necessary)