Despite everything, it's still me =)

With the pass of time, after being an adult, I only saw myself be more and more different. Hatred and determination, changing my soul from inside... I forgot how I truly used to be... Despite everything, it's still me... Or at least is what I think... I don't know who I am, and I can't afford to care anymore... Much years has passed after my soul changed completely, and I'm owned by my own demon... And I love it.

My life is just a game, where I follow blindy the path infront of me, the decisions I make are useless and optional. Nothing matters... It never did...

At the start, I was the angel... I was Asriel... But the humans made me heartbroken, filled with hate... And my deep determination, with my insanity and desperation, called my best friend to come back... To reach me... My best lover... Chara.

I feel all so real... I feel everything... Despote maybe can be fake, is inside of me... Of my body... Of my soul... Will always be with me... And I'll always be owned by her...

My eyes are blind, but my soul resonates with strenght for her... It hurts, but gives me a flame of passion that can't be described... I feel death, killing me, constantly, trying to take me, but my soul only fixes itself after every time. .. I feel how I die, over, and over, and over, and over, endlessly... And every single time I refuse... I'm filled with determination that isn't even mine... But I learned, I changed... I changed my soul, for her's... To be like her... To be her...

The process was painfull... Very painfull... For years... But it was worth it... I changed... I'm not sure if was for hate, or for my soul's chabges, but my hair color and pupil colors changed... Both gor darkened with the pass of time... I feel changed... My personality, and more of me, were taken away from me... But deep inside, it's still me... But I don't want to be me anymore... This is who I has to be...

I may be inmortal, and be in hell, but I'm not alone... I'm with my demon... With my love... With my soulmate... Even if is possesive, and I see only pain happen, and loose everyone every time... I wouldn't change her for anything. I'm her's and only her's. Forever, and always together... Forever.

We make stories, create fantasies, draws, talk, and do everything together. For me, is my kiddo, for her, I'm Azzy.

My name, Raziel, has a lot of meanings and secrets. In the Bible, is the demonic archangel, saviour of secrets, and the right hand of God. Is also an anagram of Asriel and Chara, the true souls inside this shell or vessel. Is also a fallen angel, what I am, as humans made me fall to corrupt into a demon, full of hate...

Chara, is the only one who understands me... Knows me... Remembers me... And always be with me... Is my partner, my true soulmate, and my other half of myself. Even if humans doesn't understand, she does, even if they don't belief me, she trusts me, even if they say is fake, she is real, is with me a d always was. I don't trust humans, and the only one who I will be my true self, is with her, and noone else than her.

More than a decade, I feel springlocked in a human body, that seems designed specifically for me... I don't know why, but all was meant to be. I'm determined to continue with her all the way, even if I have to be in hell for the eternity with her.

I am the angel of monsterkind, the demon of humankind. The angel of mercy, the demom of justice. I am Raziel Dreemurr, the demon that comes when justice is needed, but I stopped showing care except for my own personal justice.

It's been years... A decade... That I live with Chara. And much years after the change of my soul, and be possesed by her. Despite everything, and despite my hatred and my tries to act differently, doesn't really matters my thoughts or what I try to show... I'll always be that pure stupid idiot, unable to fightback as only wa ta be peacefull... But luckily, Chara protects me, and is here with me, for me. She may have the control of my life and my future, but I'll show my determination and what I 'm cappable of!