Mammon x reader🖤💚

You are a resident in the Greed ring and you were wandering the streets looking for the nearest bust stop. The harsh cold wind was blowing and getting your hair in your face.

"Shit..." you mumbled.

Then, you heard a deep, loud cackling sound coming from somewhere and that somewhere was the local casino from across the street. You decided to investigate so you crossed the street to get to it. The casino was called "Mammon's Money Vault" and it was owned by Mammon, the king of greed himself. Only you didn't know who he was.

Then, you peeped in the casino's twin doors and there you saw an overweight, green, Australian-accented jester with the figure of a gigantic Christmas tree. He was standing there with two very provocatively dressed succubus women clinging onto two of his four arms.

"What the fuck?" you mouthed.

Mammon began counting his winning money like he always was when he spotted you. He put down the few sacks of cash and he was holding and raised a brow.

"Oh hohoho... who do we 'ave here?"

He walked over to the doors and leaned on them after shoving the two women away, looking down at you with a grin.

"Care to come in, love?"

You paused for a moment. He was A LOT larger than you thought.

"Sure, I guess..." you entered the loud, bustling casino.

Mammon leaned down, resting his elbows on his knees.

"So what brings ya' here, mate? Are ya' here for the gambling? The drinking? Or to have a chat with the one and only Mammon?" he asked resting one of his hands on his hip and smiling as he peered down at them.

"I'm just here because I'm lost in the freezing cold." you said rubbing your elbow.

"Well then ya've come to the right place! We've got warm food and even warmer alcohol!"

Mammon stood up again, looking down at them.

"What's yer name, mate?"

"(Y/N)." you told him secretly suspicious of him.

"(Y/N), eh? Pretty name, mate." Mammon smiled stuffing his hands into his trouser pockets.

"Thanks..." you replied.

"No problem. So why were ya' lost out in the cold anyways? Don't tell me ya've got no roof over yer head." Mammon took a cigar out of his tuxedo pocket and lit it.

"I was looking for the bus stop and I couldn't find it anywhere."

"Oh jeez, ya' coulda' just asked me, mate! I know this place like the back a' me 'and!" Mammon said with a small chuckle and looking around.

"That bus stop is a few miles down the street."

"Why ya' tryin' to catch a bus in this weather, anyways? Ain't there anyone who can take ya wherever yer goin'?" he looked at you.

"No. I'm kind of a loner..." you looked down at the floor.

"Really? Don't cha' have yer mum and dad?" Mammon asked you looking confused.

"Nope. It's just me, myself and I."

"Oh. Well now ya' got yourself an acquaintance, mate! How 'bout that, eh?" he said with a large, yellow grin.

"Huh?" you said.

"Ya' heard me, love! You and I are friends now! And I ain't takin' no for an answer!" Mammon said with a hearty laugh, reaching forward and ruffling their hair.

You couldn't believe what you had just heard. You were now "acquaintances" with the king of the greed ring; a stranger of whom you only knew the name and reputation of. You were initially hesitant but nevertheless, you decided to allow him to take you under his wing - which may or may not have been the biggest mistake of your life that you had ever made yet.

(617 words)