chapter 28

🔞

18+

NSFW!!

NOT SAFE FOR MINORS!!

MINORS DO NOT INTERACT!!

YOU'LL GO TO JAIL!!

IT'S A SWITCH FF!!

I don't know more warning.

.............

It is the kind of February night that makes you feel the cold, no matter how many layers of clothes cover your skin. The cold gets into the bones. But that is for the Mumbaikars. Shubman is used to it, he's been chilling the whole evening lying in bed together. Ishan looks like the definition of comfort, wearing his extra-large t-shirt (that he stole from Shubman) and loose shorts. His outgrown black hair creates a mess on his head, and Shubman can't help but find himself running his fingers through Ishan's hair. And it's perfect, relaxing into each other's presence and physical contact until Ishan tilts his head and trails his hand cupping Shubman's cheek as they kiss, letting out the low groans of pleasure. Hands are wandering all over the place, caressing, grabbing, kneading, feeling, and exploring each other's anatomy. Until Ishan moves to take Shubman's shirt off.

Shubman rolls them over just as his shirt reaches the floor, caging Ishan under him, fitting his right leg between Ishan's. Grinding down and earning a low moan. Hands trailing up to his nape and pulling his hair, angling his face down so he can kiss all over his neck. Ishan is sensitive, there's no denying it. Shubman takes his time there, kissing the mole on Ishan's neck over and over again. Maybe he's a little possessive, perhaps he just likes to tease. Ishan wouldn't know his reasons, but he doesn't complain. And when Shubman bites him there, that's when he gets out of the bliss and whispers "shit babe."

"What? Want me to go slow? Wait Let me take off your t-shirt first" Shubman says, reaching out for the t-shirt, but he gets stopped by Ishan.

"Not now. I'm already getting late for the gym." Ishan says, and Shubman's eyes widen in disbelief.

"Don't you dare ish" Shubman whines, grabbing Ishan by the thigh before he can escape. But he didn't hold Ishan too tightly, and Ishan gets to free himself.

"Meri jaan, I'll be back in 3 hours," Ishan says between his giggles.

"You think calling me 'meri jaan' will make it bearable?" Shubman sighs.

Rolling his eyes, Ishan walks to the bathroom without saying anything.

"Hey! Wait up! Let's go together!" Shubman exclaims, chasing behind Ishan.

"Ugh! Seriously. Now I can't even shower with you around" Ishan complains.

"I'm already half-naked! Why not just go together?" Shubman questions as he moves to shrug off his jeans, trying to get them off quickly.

"Keep trying," Ishan goes inside, closing the door and leaving Shubman almost naked by the bathroom door.

There goes his ego. Groaning internally, he lets his jeans pool around his ankle as he walks the walk of shame back. Embarrassingly enough, he kicks them off eventually.

"I can't believe you" Shubman sighs when he sees Ishan coming out of the bathroom just in a towel with water running down his body. "You're such a tease" he mumbles, laying back on the bed and closing his eyes.

"And you love me for it," Ishan teased more.

"Can't you just skip today's session?" Shubman groans, frustrated.