Album Covers

The match had concluded and now they were just adding up to points for each player or duo. Moon and Mclovin came first place. They smiled and looked at each other. They hopped down from there podium and walked outside to the frack and sat down on the chairs.
    "I can't believe we won! Do you think we will win the next one?" Mclovin happily spoke as they looked down at their nails. Moon raised an eyebrow at them, and answered with a questioning tone. "We? You want to duo again?"
    Mclovin's face turned as red as the scarf that Taylor Swift gave Jake Gyllenhaal. They looked away, "I mean... we don't have too if you don't want to, I just thought because we did amazing last round that-" They were interpreted by the noise of the announcement of the new round, which was album cover.
   All the players walked back into the fashion room and started getting dolled up. Moon looked at Mclovin, "I mean, yeah I guess we can duo. What do you want to do?" Moon crossed her arms over her chest.
     "We can do the album covers for rumors by Fleetwood Mac." Mclovin exclaimed.
   "Mmh... I don't like Fleetwood Mac, why don't we do The Beatles? We can do the sgt.pepper cover. I'll be Paul and you can be John." Moon spoke as she walked off to the spray tan booth. Mclovin followed behind like a lost puppy.  "Oh yeah.. um that works!" Mclovin got out of the spray tan booth and walked to start on there outfit.
     About 3 minutes later, both of them had finished their outfits. Moon looked at Mclovin up and down at their outfit. "You look great." Mclovin looked at the woman infront of them. she didn't notice before, but she was about maybe 4 inches shorter than her. The way the brown hair she chooses brought out her eyes.. Mclovin felt something in their stomach, sickness maybe? Nervousness? Or maybe it was butterflies.
     "Thanks.. you look pret- I mean great too!" Mclovin fixed the green uniform they had on. They saw Moon roll her eyes. "You can call me pretty, I don't care."
    Mclovin just nodded there head as a response. They heard one of the judges call for all the contestants to be ready and that the first person or duo to be ready. Moon grabbed Mclovin's hand and walked them to the waiting area. They stood in silence till Moon spoke up, "So what's your favorite Beatles song?" Her green eyes met their brown ones.
      "My favorite Beatles song in Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. What's your favorite song of theirs?" "Oh, my favorite Beatles song is Something, I love George Harrison so much and his writing is just, oh my God." They giggled together before being called to walk down the cat walk.
     Sadly, no one got the album cover except for one person. They both walked off and felt nervous about what the results might be. Mclovin's hands were shaking. Moon placed a hand on there lower back, trying to comfort them.
    "We'll be okay, just breath." Moon spoke gently