Black/White

*Mclovin POV*

I was happy that Moon had expected my request to duo. I went over to the spray tan both and turned white as the snow. I saw her make her body the color black. I rushed off to the vip section to put on a somewhat basic black dress and heels.
Once I was done creating my outfit, I went to get my nails done. Lana looked moody as ever, especially with the green eyeshadow she started wearing. "What color do you want today honey?" The browned hair woman asked, she had a New York accent from i think Brooklyn. I just placed my hand down infront of her and smiled. "I'll have just plan black."

*Moon's POV*

I walked around the map like I had nothing better to do. My outfit was already done, I wore a white dress with a corset, white boots that came to my knees, and a white bow. I didn't have any make up on and only a pair of white lashes.
I saw that Mclovin had finished getting there nails done by Lana. They walked up to me and we looked at each other's outfits. "You look good, I think we can win this." I told Mclovin as we started picking up the random pink cash that laid on the floor.

*No one's POV.*

The fashion show had begun and people walked down the runway way. Some people were completely off theme while others were on point. Mclovin started to get nervous, their body was shaking and their hands were messing with the ends of their hair. Moon placed a hand on their shoulder.
"Hey, we are going to do great okay? We got this. Just follow my moves and stay in sync and we will win." Moon expressed as she heard there names get called. They lined up side by side and walked down the run way. Both of them looked determined to win, strutting down the cat walk.
When they hit the bottom of the stage, they hit pose after pose. Ending it off with pose spread eagle, or 28 if you are basic. They walked off and smiled at each other charmingly. Moon grabbed Mclovin hand as they sat and watched the other people go down the stage.