Chapter 5.1: A little Elf lesson

Lesson one: Never fight a Cryptid alone as an elf, it never turns out well. Cryptids are immune to magic and especially Elven magic. Cryptids are not a very greedy species; they will skip out on eating most things and prefer not to eat anything. But one thing they are greedy on are elves. It has never been found out why Cryptids love eating elves because of their secret and inconsistent nature. Cryptids however are creatures of high intelligence like elves and vampires and are very aware of there preferences, which makes them even more dangerous when met. An Elves best two options when alone against with Cryptids are to either run, figure out a deal with them or get out of there distance of vision because Cryptids are Color blind and universally can only keep their eyes or eye on one person at a time. The reason magic does not work on Cryptids because they are pure magic beings, who exist as magic and can produce magic easily. Which makes them resistant.

Lesson 2: Never go to the City of Cryptids or whatever it's really called. It's pretty self explanatory after the first lesson, but going there is a definite death sentence for the dumb elf that goes there. Legend says that a city exist some where secret in the world. Where Cryptids live, grow up and are born at. It's also stated in the Legends that whoever goes to this city will either never return back or will be forever tied to that city and evils.

———————————————————————-

Thanks for reading first of all. Please don't forget to leave a comment, vote if you like it or a follow. I'm gonna be consistence as I can be with story, especially since I go to college. Big plans for this Story. This is my first story I've uploaded so I hope you stick with me. ;)

 ;)