Prologue

A large screen at the Silver Lining University entrance clicks on with a pop. On the screen a fetching, youthful elf girl begins to speak through a small microphone.

"Hello students I am Professor Belle and welcome to Silver Lining University, the #1 university in the universe. Today I'm gonna give you a quick rundown on the way our world works today especially for those who aren't native to Earth and beyond"! Belle articulates with her charming Irish accent.

"Hopefully this thing is recording though, this is my 10th try" Belle chuckles.
Ever since the year 2013 when a group of magical creatures saved earth from a deadly meteor shower. Revealing themselves to the mortal world and becoming more involved, in case for more moments like that. This in turn, altered Earth and United it's people for the better. In our current year of 4112, Earthlings have become exceptionally more advance then ever.

Various amounts of species like Giants, Elf's, Vampire's and many more.

With these species came Magic, alien abilities, quicker advancements in technology. And those same people have achieved ways for people to live on foreign planets, or travel easily through the universe. These discoveries have allowed Earth to communicate and unify with other planets. Of course all these achievements weren't done passively. There has been an obnoxious number of galactic tournaments and wars over the years. But those horrid times are behind us now, thanks to the Cosmo Council.

The Cosmo Council, are essentially a collective of the universe governments from each planet, under one giant council. They're Council consists of nearly every species in the universe. They're all fairly elderly, but very intelligent still. This council is unified under one goal, to keep law and order in the universe at any means.

"And that's all, now you're officially a student here! The universe is broad and wide and full of fascinating things" said Belle, eyes shimmering with wonder.

"I hope you too one day, can find your true purpose in the world" Belle smiles sincerely, ending her recording with a click.

———————————————————————-

Thanks for reading first of all. Please don't forget to leave a comment, vote if you like it or a follow. I'm gonna be consistence as I can be with story, especially since I go to college. Big plans for this Story. This is my first story I've uploaded so I hope you stick with me. ;)

This is Belle by the way. The main character of Starry eyed Fighters.