Horror Beyond Nightmares

(This chapter wouldn't be possible without the help of @anonmike217, follow him)

As the rainy skies of France began to pour down to the city streets. All landed on the cobblestones and gathered mobs of revolutionaries. Yelling and screaming for justice, cheers and applause for today an execution was to be held here. All clustered together surrounding a platform carrying the noble French men and women of the upper class who are now tied and bound on their knees and their heads laid low to the ground. 

Laid low as they were caught trying to escape France facing the death penalty waiting for their turn for the fabled guillotine as the blade dropped chopping the head of a noble in but an instant. As the revolutionary overseeing the execution fan the flames of the assembled mob to cheer and applaud for another enemy of theirs was vanquished today.

'This so-called revolution' Abbot speaking to the assembled crowd in his chapel of god. A noble man and two priests dragged onto the platform waiting for their turn to be executed.

'It's not a struggle for the rights of man, it's an abomination, an affront to the natural order to common decency' As one of the nobles that was dragged was thrown to the platform trying to recover from the pain then lifting his body up seeing the guillotine rained down on the stormy night. Feeling fear and paralyzed that this would be the last night he would be alive.

'Above all, to god and church' As the execution continues a carriage and its entourage riding beside it all watch as the execution continues.

'My own holy order, the Knights of Saint John' An individual holding a lead looking down as for him to not get wet from the rain leads the carriage forward hiding away his pale skin with eyeliner wearing the noble clothes of the upper class. To his left came a burly man riding forward on his horse hoping to get a better look at the execution. Holding a musket with an Axe head bayonet with one hand while holding the lead with the other. Wearing a short fur coat over his head leaving his head, chest, and arms exposed with hunter pants.

'Founded to protect pilgrims in the wars for the Holy land, has been commanded to submit to the blasphemous, godless state' Abbot addressed his congregation to take shelter from the rain but mostly to hide from the revolutionaries as they were getting more and more violent and dangerous as their raids were getting bolder and bolder. Being watched over by the knights of saint john who also listen to the mass.

'We would rather die' enunciating the point the executioner blade was dropped upon another noble being executed for being against the revolution. A dark skinned woman with red lips wearing a dark cloak watched on, finding it to be very boring for her taste.

'But whatever atrocities they commit in the name of their sacrilegious future, The days of this abomination will soon be over, a deliverer is at hand' Now moving her head slightly, holding her head against her chin revealing her violet eyes wearing her half moon earrings, revealing her sharp nails, still finding the execution to be very boring.

'A new Joan of Arc, a mighty warrior queen to lead us to salvation' Raising his hands in the air in declaration for their savior. From the outside the carriage moved on over the bridge heading forth being stopped by three French soldiers of the revolution armed with guns who turned around and stepped in front of their path.

'She will raise a holy army of the righteous to crush the blasphemers' Abbot now holding his hands together in prayer closing his eyes. Making a cross with his closed fist then clasping his hands together.

'In the name of God' The knights guarding the chapel followed suit.

'In the name of God' Outside in the rainy streets of France the carriage stopped in its tracks being side eyed by the driver and the burly men who watched on as the revolutionaries approached the carriage door.