-matching-

______๑♡⁠๑______

Date — 10/24/2019 || 8:14am

I slowly stirred awake, the soft light of the morning filtering through the curtains as I stretched out, feeling the familiar warmth of the bed beneath me. As I turned over, I noticed something peculiar—

Mina was sprawled out across the bed, her limbs splayed out in all directions, taking up more space than seemed possible. A wave of confusion washed over me. Mina was supposed to be on the other bed. My brow furrowed as I pushed myself up into a sitting position, my gaze drifting to the other side of the room where I saw something that made me chuckle quietly to myself.

Kirishima and Katsuki were crammed together on the other bed, the two of them fast asleep, with Kirishima's arm slung over Katsuki's waist. In the end, I guess we all found a place to sleep, even if it wasn't the one we had initially chosen.

A soft smile tugged at my lips as I quietly slipped out of bed, careful not to wake Mina. She looked peaceful, almost childlike, despite her usual high-energy personality. I reached down and gently adjusted her blanket, pulling it up to her shoulders to keep her warm. It felt like a small act of care that, for some reason, seemed important in that moment.

With Mina comfortably tucked in, I headed to the bathroom, grabbing a change of clothes on my way.

The cool tiles underfoot sent a shiver up my spine, waking me up fully. I turned on the shower, letting the hot water run for a moment before stepping in, allowing the steam to envelop me. The water felt refreshing as it cascaded down my body, washing away the remnants of sleep.

My thoughts drifted as I lathered up, pondering the day ahead

My thoughts drifted as I lathered up, pondering the day ahead. We had plans—big ones, filled with shopping, sightseeing, and maybe even some trouble if Katsuki had anything to say about it. But for now, I focused on the simple pleasure of a hot shower.

Once I had finished, I wrapped myself in a towel and began to get dressed, taking my time to ensure everything was just right.

I was halfway through fixing my hair when the door to the bathroom suddenly swung open with a loud crash, startling me out of my thoughts.

Katsuki stood in the doorway, looking as though he had just rolled out of bed. His usually sharp eyes were half-lidded, and his hair was a wild mess of blonde spikes, more unruly than usual.

He blinked at me, his expression a mix of drowsiness and irritation, clearly not expecting to find anyone in the bathroom.

"Do you not know how to knock?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at his unceremonious entrance.

Katsuki let out a low, gruff grumble in response, his words barely coherent as he tried to shake off the remnants of sleep. "Shut up. It's too early for your sass," he mumbled, his voice thick with fatigue.