Enter mario

**Part 10: Mario Jumps In**

The wild night at Sonic Drive-In seemed like it couldn't get any more outrageous, but just as things were settling down, the faint sound of upbeat, familiar music began to play in the distance. Everyone turned their heads as they heard a cheerful voice shout, "Let's-a-go!"

Sonic perked up immediately, a knowing grin spreading across his face. "Well, it was only a matter of time..."

In a flash of red and blue, the iconic plumber, Mario, appeared on the scene, hopping out of his signature kart with a confident leap. He landed gracefully on his feet, adjusting his cap with a proud grin.

"Hey, Sonic!" Mario called out, waving as he approached the counter. "I heard-a you were having a big party, and-a I couldn't resist stopping by for a bite!"

Sonic skated over, meeting Mario with a smirk. "Mario! You made it! Was wondering when you'd show up. What can I get for ya?"

Mario rubbed his chin thoughtfully, glancing over the menu. "Hmm... well, I think I'll-a start with a few things. How about-a one large mushroom pizza, a plate of spaghetti, and-a one chili dog?"

Deadpool, overhearing the order, slid in next to Sonic. "A chili dog *and* spaghetti? What kind of crazy combination is that?"

Mario chuckled, waving his hand dismissively. "Ah, it's-a not so strange where I'm from! Gotta mix-a things up sometimes."

Sonic grinned. "You've got great taste, Mario. I'll have Tails whip that up for ya!"

As Mario made himself comfortable, several of the other guests couldn't help but acknowledge the new arrival. Luigi even stepped out of the kart and joined his brother, glancing around nervously at the eclectic gathering of characters.

Goku waved over to Mario. "Hey, Mario! Didn't expect to see you here! Did you bring any of those power-ups with you?"

Mario laughed heartily, holding up a Super Mushroom. "Just in case, but I'm-a hoping I won't need it tonight. I'm here for the food, not the fighting!"

Captain America nodded toward Mario in respect, and even Iron Man gave him a nod of approval as he sipped on a drink. The Avengers recognized Mario's reputation as a hero, and the plumber fit right in with the crowd.

Meanwhile, Deadpool was still trying to wrap his head around the idea of spaghetti and chili dogs in the same meal. "You know, this whole night has been weird, but Mario's combo might just take the cake... or the pie... or whatever we're serving next."

Sonic skated over to Tails to relay the order. "Alright, Tails! We've got a special order for Mario—one large mushroom pizza, a plate of spaghetti, and one chili dog. Let's show him how we do things here!"

Tails quickly got to work, preparing the pizza and spaghetti with speed and precision. Before long, Sonic was zipping back over to Mario with a tray full of food.

"Here you go, Mario—everything you asked for!" Sonic said, handing him the food.

Mario's eyes lit up as he saw the meal. "Mamma mia! This looks-a delicious!" He quickly dug in, twirling his spaghetti onto his fork with practiced ease.

As the night rolled on, Mario fit right into the chaotic yet somehow harmonious gathering at Sonic Drive-In. Heroes, villains, pirates, and now even plumbers from other universes were enjoying their food and sharing stories.

Sonic leaned back on his skates, taking in the sight. "You know, Deadpool, you were right. This place *is* the best spot for food and fun. And with Mario here now, we've officially got the most diverse group of guests ever."

Deadpool nodded, flipping his spatula in the air with a grin. "Told ya! We've got the Avengers, pirates, Saiyans, Marines, turtles, robots, and now Mario. What's next? The sky's the limit!"

And as the night continued on, the sense of camaraderie only grew. Sonic Drive-In had truly become a place where anyone and everyone could come together, enjoy some great food, and share in the fun—no matter which universe they were from.