Worldline References

The Time-Dependent Reality: the "Reality Worldline," where ferrets experience life and death.

Dreamscape Universe: the worldline that coincides with Reality on a separate plane, where thoughts and imagination can be witnessed and experienced.

The Time-Independent Reality: the "Reality Outside Time and Space," a perfected Reality that has no beginning or end, with everything and everyone in perfected and ever-improving perfected forms.

The Null Realities: the "Would-be Worldlines," which are alternative, hypothetical worldlines that do not truly exist as Reality (the versions of the ferrets in these worldlines are not truly alive, nor do they have a true existence).

The Ex-Null Would-be Worldlines

The most likely Worldlines that would become Reality if the Ex-Null's living counterparts never existed (theoretically cannot replace the Reality Worldline unless the living counterpart has a strong enough desire for the alternate Worldline)

EXAMPLE:

In all the Would-Be Worldlines where Lester's Ex-Nulls came from, Lester was never born. In most of those Would-Be Worldlines, and Lula and Felix are the Ferret Forefounders, ruling the Universe by appointing Jedidiah as leader of the Whiteout Terrorist ferrets, who drug every ferret to live harmoniously with everyone. No ferrets become Cosmic Warriors in these Worldlines.

Meanwhile, Jedidiah also ends up living with Gwyneth for the rest of his life, as he is successful at curing her disease once and for all.

In all the Would-Be Worldlines where Lula's Ex-Nulls came from, Lula was never born. In most of those Would-Be Worldlines, Lester and Zellah are the Ferret Forefounders, ruling the Universe by having Cosmic Warriors fight each other for planetary or galactic control, rather than fighting spacerocks. Jedidiah is appointed as leader of the Blackout Terrorist ferrets, who are ordered to kill ferrets from the losing planets or galaxies.

Meanwhile, Jedidiah also ends up living with Gwyneth for the rest of his life, as he is successful at curing her disease once and for all.

In all the Would-Be Worldlines where both Lester's Ex-Nulls and Lula's Ex-Nulls came from, Lester and Lula are never born. Former Galactic King Clarence and Former Galactic Queen Clara are Ferret Forefounders, Nokio is a Soul Bandit who originated as an Alienated One and everything Clarence and Clara had fabricated about Nokio and Lyla turns out to be true.

Meanwhile, Jedidiah ends up living with Gwyneth for the rest of his life, and Gwyneth never encounters her illness.

In all the Would-Be Worldlines where Jedidiah's Ex-Nulls came from, Jedidiah was never born. In most of those Would-Be Worldlines, all ferrets exist as spontaneously-formed Alienated Ones who lack souls.

The Altered-Null Would-be Worldlines

The most likely Worldlines that would become Reality if the Altered-Null's living counterparts lived a different life (theoretically cannot replace the Reality Worldline unless the living counterpart has a strong enough desire for the alternate Worldline)

EXAMPLES:

In most of those Would-Be Worldlines where Lester's Altered-Nulls come from, the former Galactic King and Queen—Clarence and Clara— succeed in throwing Lula into the Void of Oblivion while Lester continues to live. He never remarries, but he lives the rest of his life as a toxic ferret who sleeps around with all his hardcore fangirls.

In most of those Would-Be Worldlines where Lula's Altered-Nulls come from, the former Galactic King and Queen—Clarence and Clara— succeed in throwing Lester into the Void of Oblivion while Lula continues to live. She never remarries, but she and Sherwin spend lots of time together.

In most of those Would-Be Worldlines where Nokio's Altered-Nulls come from, Nokio and Zellah are mates, and Nokio ends up slaughtering and devouring Zellah. In most of the Worldlines where Nokio does not devour Zellah, he and Zellah are born as Soul Bandits, and Nokio only fails at snatching Lyla's soul fragment (Clarence and Clara's lie about what happened between Nokio and Lyla becomes true).