Platform 9 ¾💚

hello!!!this is my first ever story so id like to apologise in advance if any of my grammar is wrong, I did add a few new female characters such as trixie lestrange,aurora smith and Blair black who you will find out about on the way,I hope you enjoy this story as I'm putting a lot of time and thought into it,enjoy reading!!!

I walked behind my mother,father and brother Draco,well not really walked behind more like lugged behind,it wasn't fair how they helped Draco push his trolly while I was left to push mine all alone,I wondered what hogwarts would be like I prayed it would be different then beauxbatons,god how I hate that place ,all of those frilly little perfect girls,ew."oh shit!!" I shouted as I tripped over my foot and landed straight on the concrete path,ouch that hurt Draco laughed and my mother sighed and nudged my father,he walked over to me and said "don't be an embarrassment y/n get up."a tear came to my eye as I brushed myself off and stood up,the train let out a whistle and everyone started boarding,my father gave Draco a pat on the back and said "good luck son" my mother then hugged him right and gave him a peck on the cheek as he squirmed away,I walked over about to get on as my father grabbed my wrist and whispered "don't you dare try and cause any trouble y/n I'm not tolerating your behaviour anymore" I rolled my eyes and sighed "okay father bye mother" I walked onto the train expecting to see Draco waiting for me,but of course he had already walked off to find his friends.