Hospital wing🐍💚

I woke up to Draco and Mattheo above my head,I let out a weird sort of grunt,I felt cold rings on my hand,it was Draco,he had it clasped tightly around mine,I rubbed my eyes with my other free hand "y/ns awake" Draco shouted out,I felt him tuck the hair out of my face and behind my ears,I was fully awake now,I saw I had some sort of fluids being injected into me,"what's going on?"I  asked,I glanced between Mattheo and Draco,Draco's eyes were red,he'd been crying , "you didn't eat y/n,why didn't you fucking eat?!"  Draco whisper shouted at me,I sniffed back a tear as the doors opened with a large bang and my mother and father strided in,I squirmed back a bit,my mother rushed over to me,"y/n I'm so sorry I haven't been here" she whispered before my father came over, he looked at Mattheo and he left almost immediately,I watched as Mattheo closed the door after himself,I didn't want him to leave,my father glanced down at me,I avoided eye contact,my cheeks still had bruising from where he had hit me,he reached over to my face I flinched,I thought he was going to hit me,"y/n why did you flinch?" Draco asked sternly,"father why the fuck did she flinch at you??" he started shouting ,I just blocked it all out,him and my father began shouting and yelling,tears rolled down my cheeks as my mother rubbed them of,  "don't cry dear" she whispered in my ear.