going to the manor🖤

I woke up with a banging headache."oh y/n your finally up!" Pansy smiled,"I've started packing your things for you,your parents are coming in 3 hours!"

I snapped back to reality when she said that,"my parents are coming?"

"yeah of course they are,it's Christmas!!"

"oh..I was actually thinking I would stay here at hogwarts..with you guys!!"

"Actually this year we are all going to the manor!! So you can show me your room and everything!!"

"everyone's going to the manor..?"

"yup!!" she smiled

no no no no no!! Christmas couldn't get any worse,I don't want to go back there,I hate it.

"Also, Theo and Aurora got together finally."

"oh that's good for them!"

Trix came in and slammed the door.

"no no no..fuck the only reason I wanted to go to the damn manor is because I thought my mom wouldn't be there."

"trix are you okay?" pansy asked

"no I'm really not okay,my fucking lunatic of a mother is going to be at the manor!"

"auntie Bella?" I though out loud

she left the room and me and pansy followed her she went down to the common room where the boys aurora and Blair were with their bags packed.

"yes of course her who else do you think y/n,you have no clue what it's like to have her as a mother!!you have nothing to worry about!!!"

the others were looking at us now.

"I have nothing to worry about? I have been dreading going back home!! You think I want to go back there? To a place where I'm hated and treated like dirt!! To a place where I get hit if I don't do everything perfect to a tee!! Why on earth would I want to go back there??" I choked out between sobs

Mattheo ran up and hugged me tight,I just cried into his chest.

"it's okay I'm here.." he whispered

"Y/n I didn't know I'm so sorry" Trix grabbed my hand and pulled me into a tight hug

draco stood there,"I'm sorry I never noticed until it was to late y/n,I should have protected you sooner."

I ran over to him and hugged him,"I'm so sorry dray about everything about Matt-"

"Shh,don't even worry about it."