he found out🍃

"oh shut the fuck up enzo!!" Mattheo shouted angrily.

"what is your problem mattheo?"

I was walking down the stairs from my dorm room into the common room as I heard all the commotion,I yawned loudly as I turned the corner to see all the boys on the couch playing uno,trix and pansy were there aswell.

"you just can't play a game without cheating!!" mattheo glanced at me and then looked back at enzo.

"oh my god! At least I'm not hooking up with ny best friends sister!!"enzo retorted

Draco's head shot up and looked at Enzo..

"what did you say?"

"nothing" enzo whispered,he was clearly panicking.

"oh fuck"I mumbled under my breath.

Draco looked over at me,shit.

"ah y/n come sit down!"

"oh sorry dray im actually going down to the great hall!!"

"sit down." he snapped at me.

"fine." I walked over reluctantly as everyone was whispering.

"so,we are going to play a get to know you game!!I'll start,raise your hand if you have a sister!" Draco smiled and jerked his head as he said it.

what the fuck.Has he actually lost it??

Pansy and Draco raided their hands.

"Ah my wonderful girlfriend pansy!" Draco started,everyone was staring at Draco,"how old is your sister?"

"uhm..she's 12.."pansy looked around confused and then traced her glance back to Draco.

"Thank you pansy!!So that leaves us with y/n who is 15 or Ophelia(pansys sister) who is 12. So mattheo,which one are you hooking up with?"

mattheo sat there gobsmacked,like the rest of us

"Are you fucking my damn sister?!" Draco shouted.

"Draco we should do this more private." mattheo whispered .

"no let's do it right here. hey everyone did you know that MATTHEO WND Y/N ARE FUCKING?LIKE HAVING SEX,MAKING BABIES WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL IT"

I clasped my hand over his mouth while he was screaming it."dray you've taken this way to far." I choked up while tears pricked in my eyes.

"fuck off y/n"he growled as he pushed me over.

tears streamed down my face as I ran off,I ran up toward the astronomy tower,when I got up there Theo was there,"hey y/n! Wait are you crying?"

I tried to speak but sobs just came out,Theo pulled me into a big hug,"Shh it's okay..I'm here."

I pulled the 🍃 he was smoking out of his mouth,"hey give that back!"

"no can do" I smiled and popped it between my lips and started smoking it.

Some wine and 🍃 later

next thing I know Theo had picked me bridal style and was carrying me back to the dorms,all the boys shared a dorm so when he got in he plopped me on dracos bed

,I rolled around in it as Theo laughed at me.

"why are you laughing at meee.." I sobbed out,I was drunk on wine,the stuff that makes you an emotional drunk.

"no no I'm sorry I wasn't laughing at you it's okay."

I started crying and fell back into all the cushions on dracos bed making a mess.

Draco walked in with enzo." What the fuck is she doing here?"

"she's still your sister Draco,and look at her she's an emotional wreck."

"is she high?" enzo laughed

"oh my god Theo did you get my sister high?"

Mattheo walked in,I tried to get up to walk over to him.

Draco walked over to me and stopped me from getting up."your not going anywhere sir back down y/n."

"but it's boringggg" I whined.

"what do we do with her?" Draco groaned.

"I'll get pansy." Enzo smirked

Draco grabbed his trunk from under his bed and started packing his things.

"drayyy" I whined

"yes y/n?" he said a bit fed up

"why are you packing?"

"y/n it's Christmas Eve tomorrow,we're going back to the manor?"

"I don't want to go back there!!" I shouted out abruptly.

"I'll talk to you about it when you're sober."

"are you mad at me?"

"how could I be?." He sighed.