Chapter 14

The scene begins as it shows a large wooden ship in a sailing through a bad storm with giant waves crashing against it. The captain of the ship starts giving out orders of evacuation to his men.

-Shores Near Tuskuru-

Ship Captain: Hurry.evacuation

Crewman: Captain what about the slaves?.

Ship Captain: Leave them we'll find more if we have to.

As the slave ship captain and his crew evacuate of the large slave ship in their life boats the camera changes to show inside the large slave ship where many captive slaves inside cages while in chains cry out to be let out before the ship shinks.

Slaves: Nooooooooooo.

As water starts filling up the cargo hold where the slaves are the camera then focuses on one particular cage with multiple chains holding one female slave with a metal collar. She then starts grabbing the chains that bind her and opens her eyes and rips the rips off the chains that keep her immobilized. The camera then switches and shows the large wooden slave ship being lifted up by a giant wave and starting to sink as the crew who escaped the giant slave ship made it to land and watch the large slave coming towards the shore.

Crewman: It's coming ashore.

The ship is then seen completely sinking in the ocean and the crewman of the ship watch as it completely submerges itself. Unfortunately the ship captain notices the most dangerous female slave had escaped from her captivity and was coming towards them.

Ship Captain: (afraid) Ugh.

The female slave starts coming closer to shore and the crew of the large slave ship and one of her hands starts getting twitchy ready to attack as thunder and lightning rain down from the stormy sky.

Crewman: Captain look.

Ship Captain: Impossible.

The ship captain and his crew see the escaped female slave and start feeling afraid but unsheath their weapons to fight despite their fear. The female slave starts getting ever closer as she prepares to kill the ship captain and his crew.

Ship Captain: Not her, no. Kill herrrr. (runs to escape the female prisoner).

The female prisoner starts to form an evil grin begins running in the ocean water as both her hands start twitching and claws start forming. As the female slave starts getting closer to shore the slave ship crewmen run in fear for their lives.

Slave Ship Crewmen: (screaming in terror as the flee) Ahhhhhhhhhh.

When the female slave reached the beach she starts killing the slave ship crewman with her claws. After sometime kurou and oboro with a couple soldiers from tuskuru riding woptors with phantom storm riding his drake horse meeting one of their patrolmen.

Oboro: There's a ship where is it?.

Tuskuru Soldier: (points towards the beach) Over there.

Oboro, kurou and the soldiers of tuskuru head towards the beach and notice that the ship has already sunk.

Kurou: Looks like we're to late.

Suddenly one of soldiers of tuskuru notices something and points it out.

Tuskuru Soldier: (points towards the shore of the beach) General Look. 

Kurou: (looks towards the beach) Huh?.

Upon looking at the beach everyone notices many bodies with blood pooling around them.

Oboro: What the hell.