⭐️Info about Santiago⭐️

Full Name: Santiago Alejandro Vasquez💫

Family Members: Arturo Vasquez(Father), Marisol Vasquez(Mother), Victoria Vasquez(Older Sister), Sebastian Vasquez(Grandfather), Elena Vasquez(Grandmother).

Friends: Mirabel Madrigal, Camilo Madrigal, Mariano Guzman, Antonio Madrigal, Luisa Madrigal, Bruno Madrigal, Felix Madrigal, Pepa Madrigal, Dolores Madrigal, Julieta Madrigal, Agustin Madrigal, Isabela Madrigal(Currently).

Enemies: Alma Madrigal, Isabela Madrigal(Formerly).

Love Interest: Mirabel Madrigal.

Likes: Stars, his Friendship with Mirabel, Pranking and Mocking Ungrateful Villagers with Camilo, Standing Up to Alma, Pepa's Weather Powers(Mainly Thunder and Rain), Different types of people, Orchids and Carnations, Imperfection, Spending Time with Family, Coffee with Milk, Providing People(Mainly The Villagers) Wrong, Embroidery, Antonio's Animal friends, Spooky Things, Dark Humor and Comedy, Painting, Gothic and Fantasy Novels.

Dislikes: Perfection, Mirabel being Sad or Hurt, Alma Madrigal, Idiotic Behavior, Selfishness, Ungrateful Villagers, Someone calling his Family "Freaks", Isabela belittling Mirabel, Cowardly People, Bees, Control Freaks, Malicious Gossip and Rumors, Violence, Harassment, Spoiled Brats, Entitlement, Insults towards Mirabel His Family or/And Bruno, Chrysanthemums(Allergy).

Personality: Kind, Protective, Sarcastic, Sassy, Wisecracking, No-Nonsense, Clever, Laidback, Independent, Open-minded, Serious, Intelligent, Petty(Sometimes when he gets annoyed by Alma, Isabela or the Villagers), Artistic, Outspoken, Good-Hearted, Mischievous.

Age: 16

Height: 5'7

Hair Color: Black🗝️

Eye Color: Amber/Honey Brown🟤

Blood type: A+

Birthstone: Garnet🔴

Inspiration for Santiago: Miguel Rivera(From Coco), Vanitas(From Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep), Danny Zuko(From Grease), Lloyd Garmadon, Kai and Cole(From Ninjago), Elliot Clayton(From Criminal Case: Save The World), Harry Potter(From Harry Potter Franchise and A Very Potter Musical), Archie Andrews(From Archie's Weird Mysteries), Alexander Hamilton and Lafayette(From Hamilton Musical), Flynn Rider(From Tangled).

Trivia:

-Santiago Met Mirabel when they were 8 and 7 years old respectively.

-Santiago despise Perfection and the word "Perfect" with his very Heart.

-Santiago is on good terms with Luisa, Camilo, Antonio, Felix, and Agustin while he's on neutral terms with Julieta, Dolores and Pepa due to not spending much time with them like he does with Mirabel.

-Every time Someone makes fun of or Bullied Mirabel for not having a gift, Santiago always makes a savage comeback or a rebuke about them not having any powers themselves so why should they bully Mirabel for not having a gift when they got no gifts themselves?. Bonus if Camilo decides to help by Shapeshifting into the person Bullying Mirabel and mock and make fun of them the same way they mock Mirabel.

-Alma Dislikes Santiago for being a supposed bad influence on Mirabel and attempts to scold him only to get scolded back by him for acting like a Karen towards Mirabel.

-As a Result, Alma tries to find dirt on him and expose him and his family's secrets to the Encanto only to fail thanks to Santiago's quick thinking and His Family asking Alma if she and the Madrigals have any proof or evidence.

-Santiago's Parents(Arturo and Marisol) are very similar to Gomez and Mortica Addams in terms of personality and similar traits, dark humor and similar clothing.

-Santiago is severely allergic to Chrysanthemums.

-His Name "Santiago" Means "Saint James". While he's middle name "Alejandro" Means "Defender of Mankind".

-His Last Name "Vasquez" Means "Son of Vasco", it also means "Crow".

-Santiago has a secret crush on Mirabel and Vice-Versa.

-Santiago is a Good Dancer to the point where He gets Competitive with Pepa and Feilx at times when dancing with Mirabel.

-Santiago instantly wanted to invite Bruno to a family dinner upon seeing how skinny and unhealthy he looked.

-Santiago Punched a few Villagers in the face for Calling Bruno "Bad Luck" after Bruno returned to the Family and the Encanto. He also slapped some of them for calling his Family "Gothic Freaks". Santiago was given a fist bump and a hug by Arturo after seeing Santiago scolded one of the Villagers for insulting his mother.

-Santiago's Parents are Great friends with Pepa and Felix.

-Santiago Has a habit of Taping his foot a few times when distracted or daydreaming.

-Santiago has a Scrapbook of several different pictures of art and Wallpaper of any style.📒

-If Santiago was a Modern AU, He would have been a Fan of Harry Potter Franchise and The Addams Family franchise.🪄🗝️

-Santiago doesn't mind Pepa's Powers causing a bunch of chaos, in fact he and his family adore the Rain, Thunder and Lightning coming from her Cloud.⛈️

-He Prefers Dark Chocolate over Milk Chocolate.🍫

-Santiago's Favorite Drink is Coffee with Milk.☕️