muscles - dekubaku*

WARNING:

they are in the last year of middle school! so, if you are uncomfortable at all with that then don't read!

plus, this is a long chapter of smut! (4369 words)

-

katsuki grumbled as they all walked from the gym, outside to the pool. his classmates all were conversing and his lackeys were trying to get him to talk too.

"fuck off." is all katsuki said in return, his hands deep in his pockets. he couldn't help but drag his eyes over to messy green curls in front of him.

"alright! go change into the appropriate swimsuits and come meet me at the pool!" their gym teacher says sternly.

all the boys filed into the changing rooms, swimsuits in their hands. katsuki went to his locker and clicked his tongue when the green-haired boy shuffled up next to him, blush on his freckled cheeks. their lockers just of course had to be next to each other. katsuki had been pissed when he figured that out.

katsuki kept his eyes forward, resisting the urge to glance over to his left. he took off his uniform and changed quicky into his swimsuit bottoms. he doesn't give a shit if anyone saw his body, he was proud of it. especially since he has been training extra hard recently for the entrance exams coming up for u.a. he had bulked up quite a bit but was pissed about his slim waist. no matter hard he tried, it wouldn't go away. actually, his muscles now only accentuated it more.

shaking out his thoughts, katsuki gathered all of his clothes and shoved them in his locker before slamming it shut with a bang. he paused, staring at his locker white biting the inside of his cheek... he peek wouldn't hurt, right?

katsuki hesitantly glanced over at izuku under his hair, his breath catching in his throat. his eyes widened as his heart raced in his chest... the nerd was as muscular as him! maybe even more, but he would never admit that.

his crimson eyes traveled all over izukus body, over his chest, shoulder, arms, abs, and v-line... katsuki gulped, his throat suddenly dry. god dammit, he was fucked, because the nerd actually looked... good. his muscles filled out his once scrawny body perfectly, not too bulky but not too slim. and for once, katsuki thought of izuku as strong. at least, he fucking looked like it.

katsuki suddenly locked eyes with izuku. they both stared at each other, izuku in the middle of taking his pants off when he felt the eyes raking up and down his body and looked up. he didn't expect to find katsuki with his jaw tight as he scrutinized and explored his body with his dark crimson eyes.

"kacchan?" izuku squeaked out, his face abruptly erupting in red blush. he couldn't believe what was happening! his crush/rival/bully/childhood friend was checking him out! while he was half-naked!

katsuki made a noise of surprise before swiftly turning away, hiding his raging blush that bloomed on his cheeks. how could he be so careless? he was just caught staring at the nerds muscles! how fucking embarrassing! "s-shut up, deku!"

izuku tried to muffle his laugh with his hand as katsuki stuttered. he felt a certain sense of confidence, knowing that katsuki was totally flustered from seeing his progress he had been making from training with all-might every day after school. he finally felt like he had power of katsuki, and he relished in it.