Cp 6 power

**Chapter 6: Power**

Lila's life changed drastically after she joined the coven. The days of pretending to be normal, of ignoring the strange sensations and signs, were over. Now, every moment was filled with the discovery of something new—new spells, new rituals, and new aspects of herself that she had never imagined.

The witches—Isolde, the leader, and the other two who introduced themselves as Mara and Seraphine—became her mentors, guiding her through the intricate world of witchcraft. They taught her about the different kinds of magic, the importance of balance and intention, and the ancient laws that governed their powers.

At first, Lila struggled to grasp the concepts they presented. Magic was not just about chanting words or waving hands—it was about understanding the forces of nature, channeling energy, and aligning one's will with the flow of the universe. It required discipline, focus, and above all, belief in oneself.

But as the days turned into weeks, Lila began to find her footing. She learned to draw energy from the earth, to feel the pulse of life in every living thing, and to channel that energy into spells. The power within her, once wild and unpredictable, began to respond to her commands, shaping itself according to her will.

One of the first spells they taught her was a simple protection charm—a barrier that would shield her from harm. It took Lila several tries to get it right, but when she finally succeeded, the sense of accomplishment was overwhelming. For the first time, she felt in control of her power, rather than at its mercy.

But the witches didn't just focus on spells. They also taught her about the history of witchcraft,