Cp 3 what is happening?

Lila couldn't sleep. After her encounter with the Night Watcher in the abandoned chapel, the world she thought she knew had been turned upside down. The revelation that Ravenwood was a cursed town, steeped in ancient darkness, had shaken her to the core. But the worst part was the realization that she was now caught in the middle of it all.

The Night Watcher's warning echoed in her mind: You've already drawn her attention, and she won't stop until she has you. Lila didn't want to believe that Selena was after her, but the fear gnawed at her like a persistent shadow, refusing to let go. She had always felt like an outsider, a nobody in a town full of secrets, but now it seemed like those secrets were coming for her.

The next morning, Lila felt an overwhelming urge to escape, to get away from the suffocating fear that clung to her. But there was nowhere to run. Ravenwood was a small town, surrounded by dense woods and mist-covered hills, and every road out seemed to lead back to the same place. She had to face whatever was coming.

After school, instead of heading home, Lila decided to take a different route—a winding path that led to the outskirts of town, toward the old quarry. The quarry had been abandoned for years, but it was a place where she could be alone with her thoughts, away from the constant reminders of what she had learned.

As she walked, the air grew colder, and the sky darkened with the approach of evening. The path was overgrown with weeds, and the trees loomed overhead, their branches twisted and gnarled. It felt like the world was closing in around her, but Lila pressed on, determined to find some semblance of peace.

When she reached the edge of the quarry, she stopped, taking in the vast, empty space below. The sheer walls of rock were scarred with the marks of long-forgotten machinery, and the water at the bottom was black and still. It was a place of desolation, but also one of quiet, where the rest of the world seemed far away.

Lila sat down on a large boulder near the edge, her thoughts swirling like the mist that clung to the air. She didn't know what to do next. The Night Watchers were real, but they weren't strong enough to stop Selena. And now, she was in danger, but from what, she didn't fully understand. The uncertainty gnawed at her, making her feel small and powerless.

She was so lost in thought that she didn't notice the figure approaching until they were almost upon her. A soft rustling of leaves caught her attention, and she turned to see a woman standing a few feet away. The woman was tall and graceful, with dark hair that fell in loose waves around her shoulders. She wore a long, flowing cloak that seemed to blend with the shadows, and her eyes were a piercing shade of green.

Lila's heart skipped a beat. There was something about the woman that felt... different. Not like Selena, whose presence exuded cold malice, but something else entirely—something ancient and powerful.

"You're Lila Andrews, aren't you?" the woman asked, her voice smooth and melodic.

Lila felt a surge of anxiety. "Who are you? How do you know my name?"

The woman smiled, a mysterious, knowing smile that sent a shiver down Lila's spine. "My name is Isolde. I've been watching you for some time now."

"Watching me?" Lila echoed, taking a step back. "Why?"

"Because you're special, Lila," Isolde said, her gaze steady. "More special than you realize."

Lila frowned, shaking her head. "No, I'm not. I'm just a girl from a small town. There's nothing special about me."

Isolde's smile deepened, and she stepped closer, her presence almost comforting. "You may not believe it now, but you will soon. You've heard the stories, haven't you? About the witches of Ravenwood?"