Chapter 116: I'm Just Like You and You're Just Like Me!

"My sister said she's working part time in this studio

"My sister said she's working part time in this studio."

I crossed my arms and tilted my head on the side in curiousity. The sudden information made me wonder if he's willing to let me know that or he just wants to avoid his age topic.

"How long has she been in here?"

"Three months."

That's long enough. If she's doing fine after three months, then maybe this studio is actually not that bad.

"The owner of the studio had a channel of his own. He's generous and considerate." He went on while I nodded along his words. "This month is supposed to be her last."

Eun and I exchanged glances. "Is that so?"

There's so many possibilities about this. If it's her last, does that mean the contract is only valid for three months and can only be renewed to continue?

Damn, I don't really know much about content creators and streamers. I only know Viral Hit and their very own channel, very own studio, and very own CEO which happened to be Hobin Yu himself.

But he doesn't have contracts with his friends, does he? They just collab as they please. Or maybe I'm just unaware? Argh, never mind!

"Do you...need something from her?" Minjae finally asked the question he should ask first thing he meets a stranger searching for his sister.

"I'm not sure." I honestly replied, and as expected, his velvet eyes pierced through me with confusion and suspicion. "You might not believe me, but she'll get in trouble later on."

"I don't know..." He stopped, his expression crumpled as he clutched into his chest. The action made me nervous. "...how can you say that?"

This kid looks like he's about to drop dead and I'm horribly terrified. There's not a single nearby hospital in here unless I go to the North where Sechan Kang is, which is the closest I know we can go.

"Um, before that, maybe you need to rest?" I carefully suggested with a worried smile. "Why are you here anyway when you look like you're about to die—I mean, sickly?"

Minjae is not clueless to my slip of tongue and gave me a frown. "I wanted to wait for her. I also feel...strange."

Hanging his head down low, even if I don't clearly see his face, it's obvious that he's having difficulty breathing.

Eun scooted closer to me in concern. "Master, is he going to die?"

"Let's be positive and think he's just regulating his breathing activity."