Missing Chapri? - 4

The CHAPRIS and extras were all on the floor still. Jungkook's bodyguards and security splash water on them to wake them up. They had gotten alerted by the fire alarm and dealt with the infected smoke. They found out the the acid had been planted at the top on the stage lights so it would hit Jungkook. It was a failed acid attack because the attackers didn't anticipate that Jungkook would jump off stage to check on Vyhaan.

"COUGH COUGH COUGH" The CHAPRIS coughed as they began waking up.
"I CANT SWIM" Ilana wakes up with a start. She felt the water on her face. Raju also woke up with a high pitched squeak.
"It's raining..? Brat monsoon!!" Naina woke up and thought it was raining, spoiler alert, it wasn't raining lmao.
The extras and the teachers woke up too.
"Abbah what have you got us into...?" Tr Shefali wipes the water off her face and glares at Tr Abbah.
Ihaan and eurico had fainted ontop of Soham.
"EUGHH WUFHHHG GET OFF ME..!" A rat like voice squealed from under them both. They got up to reveal Soham under them.
"HAHAHAHAHAHA" Eurico laughs. Ihaan rolls his eyes. Shaurya woke up even more traumatised.
Next, Abner and Ryder woke up. They immediately started arguing and beefing with each other.
"Ayo crusty musty boy, I fainted after you..!" Ryder claimed.
"NO RE GANTI RYDER..!" Abner refused to believe that garbage. He flicked Ryder's arm.
"OUCH YOU-" They continued fighting.
Vyhaan, Vicky and Kenan also woke up, sputtering water from their mouths.
"JUNGKOOK WHERE ARE YOUUU" Vyhaan woke up and looked around for Jungkook, who had also woken up.
Kenan woke up in Vicky's arms, Vicky had woken up before and was holding onto Kenan tightly and protectively.
"WHY ISNT HE WAKING UP??" Vicky attempts mouth to mouth CPR. Kenan was genuinely confused, then annoyed, then worried, then amused. Bro had mood swings.
"STUPID CHINA!!" Vicky yells in annoyance.
"Arey relax...I'm awake" Kenan pats Vicky's head and laughs lightly.
But something was off...usually if someone said anything about China, Anya would throw hands....
"Huh...odd" Kenan wonders.
"Anya helpppp" Ilana calls out as Raju held onto her arm and wouldn't let go.
"Huh where is she?" They mummer as they look around. Anya was no where to be seen. Jungkook was deep in thought....he was the last one to see her.
"oh my god....I think I remember..." Jungkook tries recollecting his memory before he passed out. He saw people in suits with lots of tattoos approach Anya..? They didn't look Chinese or Korean...
"They looked Japanese..? With tattoos...lots of tattoos" Jungkook tried explaining.
The CHAPRIS' faces turned pale.
"Arey why they took that frackaize...?" Ilana clicks her tongue.
"Forget that re, how will we find her??" Naina thinks, nibbling on her bottom lip.
"Let it be re, she'll be fine" Yogesh says, everyone knew that he always lost to Anya while gambling. They glare at him.
"No CHAPRIS are left behind..!" Vyhaan waved his finger around.
"If she's gone, who'll write CHAPRIS in Paris???" Kenan wondered.
"KENAN YOU GANTI DONT BREAK FOURTH WALL" Naina smacks Kenan.
(Fourth wall means like knowing that your in a book or show and your acknowledging it lmao)

"If we are going to get her, we have to go to the port..! They'll try taking her illegally to Japan, if shes really been taken by a gang..!" Jungkook exclaims and expresses his concern.
"Let's go fast..!" Raju squeaks.
"Do we have to get her?" Soham says in a high pitched voice, like his mom was smoking helium when she was pregnant with him. (I'm sorry guys)
"Shut up soham, no one even wants you here-" Ihaan scolds, or more like insults. Eurico laughs because he's Eurico.
"Can we just leave him behind?" Even Shaurya speaks up.
"He's a new student...children, let him settle in..." Tr Shefali took pity on him.
" Hai Hai Bachhon" "yes yes children" Tr Abbah agreed.
While they were talking, Soham sees a brown stray dog, just roaming around. Soham felt like he fell in love for the second time, the first time was when he saw Ryder's dog, Chase. Sohams heart raced and his palms felt sweaty, he felt pure love for Brown dog. He approaches the dog.
"Arf Arf..!" Soham barks.
"WTH how are you talking to me?" The brown dog barks back.
"Don't ask...I think your really cute...what's your name?" Soham barks and winks at the brown dog.
"My name is Tommy..." The brown dog, Tommy was iffy about Soham.
"Tommy your so cute...where are you from?" Soham was deep in love.
"I actually...was running from the Chinese market. People always say that Chinese people eat dogs..." Tommy barks back at Soham. Tommy was wrong though, the old generation of Chinese people ate dogs but the newer generation was completely against it.

They CHAPRIS and extras saw the interaction and pitied Tommy.
"He has to deal with soham..." Vicky felt sympathetic.
"Damn...poor dog..." Yogesh shook his head sadly.
"Let's just...go get Anya" Tr Shefali couldn't defend Soham any longer.
"We might be able to catch her if we leave now in my jet" Jungkook suggested.
"Yes..! Your so smart Jungy!" Vyhaan kisses Jungkook's cheek. They were affectionate, they were newly married afterall.
The CHAPRIS and extras silently left Soham and Tommy alone and went to the private jet.

"ANYA WE ARE COMING TO GET YOUUUU" Vyhaan Cheers, Jungkook chuckled and held his husband's hand.
"A CHAPRIS IN NEED ,IS A CHAPRI INDEED" Naina hyped up.
"I FEEL LIKE A RESCUE AGENT" Yogesh was excited.
"WE ARE COMING FOR YOU KOMAL" Ilana sat in her seat.
"LETS GET HERRRR" Kenan was hyped, even feeling abit uneasy but brushing it off, Vicky supported his statement with a "WOOO".
"I bet I'll find her before you, Taxira!" Ryder taunts.
"No you won't! Chutiya-Ryder!" Abner scoffed.

Looks like there would be a detour before they reached South Korea.

**************End of Chapter 4***********