Chapris in Japan - 5

The Chapris and the extras set out on the mission to find Anya, the missing chapri.
"Arey where this Anie went...." Ilana was concerned for Anya, who would she slap for absolutely no reason if not Anya?

The private jet started shaking uncontrollably during the journey to Japan.
"BRAT TURBULENCE" Naina cheers. Although, I don't think cheering is the best idea right now...
The private jet shook violently again, scaring the newer guys who didn't fly often.
"It's just turbulence" Kenan consoled Vicky, who was acting like a dog during Diwali.
"EUUUGGH...😢.EUGHHHGG...😢UUEGHHH 😢" Vicky cried.
"...what donkey is on the je-" Yogesh says but was gagged by Shaurya.
"Kenan will smack you-" Broski Shaurya warns Yogesh.

Kenan also suddenly felt a wave of grief...but why? He has flown many times...how odd....he felt emotional and sad for literally no reason. (Besides Anya being literally missing)
"WAHHHHHH STOP CRYING VICKY, EVEN IM CRYING WAHHHHH" Kenan was in literal tears. Vicky and Kenan hold each other and cry.
The sight was so odd that even Abner and Ryder stop fighting and look at them.
"Agoo what happened to them?" Abner whispers to Ryder.
"Idk man" Ryder replied.
"Are they ok?" Abner whispered.
"Yeah, obviously they are okay, they are crying for noooo reason" Ryder says sarcastically.
Abner flicks Ryder.
"Ahh..! Mummy....!"

While all the commotion is going on at the back, Vyhaan and Jungkook were relaxing. They both reclined their seats and drank wine....and frooti , because Vyhaan isn't the legal age to drink-
They were wearing face masks and chilling.
"jagiya, naega neol salanghaneun geo alji?" Or "Darling, you know I love you right?" Jungkook says randomly.
"Yeah, we are married, no?" Vyhaan says, proud that he managed to bag a 10/10 baddie as his husband.
"uli gwangyeleul han dangye deo baljeonsikigo sipnayo?" Or in English "Do you by any chance....want to go to the next level..?" Jungkook looks at Vyhaan, reaching for his hand, his eyes full of love and devotion.
"Wat you mean? Like first floor, second floor?" Vyhaan tilts his head to the side in confusion.
Jungkook loved his husband, he truly did and would never doubt him. But in his moment he felt so frustrated at Vyhaan's IQ which caused his Ohio rizz to fail.
"I-....Nevermind..." Jungkook just lives, laughs, loves and moves on.

The extras were chilling. They were watching movies on the screen on the seat thingy. They get an ad. It was for Wheel detergent, Anya's least favourite brand of detergent.
"Wheel detergent..." Ihaan sobs.
"I remember when Anya used to fight with her washing machine...it used to tell her that the door was open..." Naina reminisced and choked back sobs.
"I remember when she used my bald ahh head to steal the Mona Lisa.." Raju wipes his tears.
"I remember when she smacked me with her hair..." Ilana recalled all her memories with Anya.
"I'm sure she's okay" Shaurya says in a monotone voice, being of absolutely no help at the moment.
"HAHAHAHAHA" Eurico laughs.

******************************************
Soon the plane lands in Tokyo at the airport.
The CHAPRIS waste no time to get off the private jet and head to the nearest port. (Shipping thingy)
"They probably got her to Japan via illegal shipping...we should go to the port..!" Jungkook was the only one with brains and a full education.
"Yeah, they used to transport slaves by ships too so the highest possibility of finding her would be at the port" Eurico info drops on the CHAPRIS. They didn't understand but proceed. They all run like donkeys to the port, not Tr Abbah and Shefali though, they were too old so they got a mini scootie and were coming slowly on that.
The CHAPRIS run as fast as the wind, everyone except Raju, Yogesh was carrying him so he doesn't get blown away by the freaking wind.
"AHHHH" Raju yelps.
"WE ARE RUNNERS, WE ARE TRACK STARS" Naina yells as they ran through the streets of Japan.
They were running blindly to the port, Jungkook leading them.
"I feel like having noodles" Kenan says randomly, holding Vicky's hand and running. Vicky sees a noodle and wonton stall and while running itself, grabs a bowl.
"Nē, koko ni modotte kite!" or "HEY GET BACK HERE!!" The vendor tells in Japanese.
"GOMENASAIIIIIIIIIIII" (sorry) Vicky yells.
"You know Japanese?" Kenan starts eating his noodles while running.
"You learn a thing or two in Jharkhand...".

The CHAPRIS soon reach the port. But...there was a ship sailing AWAY and no other ships there....
"Huh...?" Jungkook sees the port with no ships at all.
"There are no ships..." Ihaan commented.
"Are we too late..??" Ilana was worried.
"She must be somewhere in Tokyo then right..??" Shaurya uses his big brain.
"No, she'll be in India" Naina says sarcastically and rolls her eyes.
"Let's just go and find Anie" Vyhaan facepalms.
"I'm tiredddd...my legs are hurting....my back is hurting" Kenan complains and complains, very out of character.
"Arey Vicky, carry your boyfriend plz" Vyhaan joins his hands and requests Vicky.
Vicky nods and carries Kenan bridal style, one arm under his knees and one arm supporting his back.
"Good, now Ramo boy won't complain" Ilana sighs in relief.
"We already got rid of Soham so now we can just find Anya" said Ihaan.

The CHAPRIS start walking around Tokyo, in hopes of finding Anya, dead or alive, I'm just joking, no one wants to find a dead body lmao.
"I'm sure she's as well as my Hindi" Ilana says, trying to calm herself.
"That's not very reassuring-" Vyhaan and Ihaan chuckle nervously.
"That Anya no, simply she got kidnapped" Abner sighs.
"I don't think she could choose, donkey" Ryder holds Naina's hand.
"AYE CHUTIYA RYDER, SHES MINE" Abner growled, he felt possessive. (I cringed I'm sry)
"In your dreaaaaammmms~" Ryder stuck his tongue out at Abner.
"Grrr....you don't want to see my alpha side....I'll kill you ah, Chutiya Ryder" Abner narrows his eyes at Ryder.
Ryder scoffs and Naina was holding back laughter at the cringe.

The CHAPRIS were walking around the port and they come across two Japanese guys with lots of tattoos and in suits. Matches jungkook's description of the Japanese gang....But what they overheard shocked them more....

**************End of Chapter 5*************

(Find out what they said next time 😍)