Chapris to South Korea-13

Naina turned around to find Ryder, on one knee, holding a diamond ring and a rose.
"Naina, my love, my life, the light in my life....I know we've only got to know each other this year but I think, no-I know that we are made for each other.." Ryder confessed.
"Ryder...!" Naina gasped in surprise.
"Dayuuuum-" Yogesh was saying but was shut up by Vyhaan so he doesn't ruin the moment.

"...so....uhh I forgot my lines.." Ryder fumbled.
Kenan came and whispered into his ear and left. Looks like he was in on it.
"Uh so....you've made me the happiest guy on earth....I love you, will you marry me..?" Ryder asks Naina, his words sincere and gentle. It was clear that Ryder would love and cherish her forever.

"YES YES YES..! OF COURSEE" Naina brought Ryder to his feet and embraced him. Ryder slides the diamond onto her left ring finger, holding the rose in between their bodies as they embraced each other.

"Wow" Anya didn't expect that.
"So romantic..!" Vyhaan was ecstatic to witness such a moment in real life instead of Kdramas.
"Frack and frackaise got married..." Ilana was impressed.
"IT WORKKKEDDD" The groomsmen all cheered besides Yogesh.
"You all planned this without me???" Yogesh asks.
"You can't keep a secret" Jungkook smiled nervous.
Ihaan was relieved as hell, he didn't want to get married to ANYONE yet.
Shawn mendes, Ryan Gosling and Blaise Pascal were shocked too...but the one who was FUMING, was Kim Jong Un.
"HOW DARE HE PROPOSE TO THAT GIRL DURING MY DAUGHTER'S WEDDING??" Kim Jong Un was ineffably angry.
Blaise pascal's ghost disappeared.
"Technically it's their wedding since their names are written on the marriage...certificate" Ryan Gosling mumbled the last part since Kim Jong Un started glaring at him.
"Uhh actually...it's okay, I don't need to get married to Ihaan so quickly, Appa.." Kim Ju-ae could see it on Ihaan's face, that he wasn't ready.
"Uhh....yeah..! Let us date for some time" Ihaan smiled awkwardly.
"I guess...that's a good idea...fine. You and your friends can leave...but take Ju-ae as well." Kim Jong Un sighed.
"Yayy..! Thank you Appaaa!!" Kim Ju-ae hugged her father and then came back to Ihaan.
" R in Ihaan stands for rizzsponsibilty" Vyhaan nods.
Kenan casually threw up....in some random vase, pregnancy sickness was hitting hard now.
"Kenaan, tum teek ho?" (Kenaan, are you okay?) Tr Abah asked.
"Noooo" Kenan side eyed her.
"Arey mere pati keval 3 maheene kee garbhavatee theen isalie mujhe lagata hai ki aap bhee vaisee hee hongee" (My husband was only pregnant for three months so I assume you will be the same) Tr abah informed.
"WHATTT? THREE MONTHS?" Kenan was surprised.
"And the other 6 months????" Vicky was surprised too.
"Gayaab" (Disappeared/ Gone) Tr abah laughed.
"Wth is wrong with this class..." Tr Shefali was concerned.

The happy couple were still fawning over each other, holding hands, talking, laughing and enjoying the first day of their married life.
"Look Jungkook, this reminds me of when we got married..! Hah...good memories" Vyhaan reminisced.
"Darling/Aein....we got married only about a month and a half ago" Jungkook chuckled and snaked his arm around Vyhaan's waist.
"When will it be me?" Raju and Shawn Mendes wondered. They both got up to go congratulate the couple but suddenly Shawn Mendes tripped and busted his chin.
"OW..!" Shawn says.
"Now bro will actually need stitches" Anya says.
"Anie..!" Ilana smacks Anya's arm and Yogesh just laughed.
The Korean Military carried Shawn Mendes away to go get stitches.
(I swear I'll cry if you guys don't get this reference 😡)
"Guys, we have to go now.." Jungkook says, checking the time.
"Alright, good with meee" Ilana agreed.
"Finally" Shaurya and Eurico had almost fallen asleep with how much drama was going on.
Ihaan and Ju-ae were together and ready to go to, even if Ihaan was very hesitant to be with Kim Ju-ae, he was growing fonder and warming up to her.
"Can I come toooo? We are all good right??" Jojo Siwa asks.
"Hell no" Anya answered.
"YOURE STILL A TRAITORRRR-"
They left before she finished.
So now we have two married chapris, one pregnant chapri and two single girlbossing chapris.
The CHAPRIS and extras got onto Jungkook's private jet and got a North Korean pilot to take them to South Korea.

***************(on the jet)***************
The CHAPRIS got into their seats. The married couples sitting together and of course the rest were watching Dhar mann.
"So you see...what happens in the dark always comes to l-" The video was interrupted by an ad....for WHEEL DETERGENT.
"HEY ITS WHEEL DETERGENT" Ihaan pointed out.
"Doesn't Anya have beef with them?" Yogesh laughed.
"Yes I do!!!!" Anya scoffed.
"Weren't you gonna destroy them..?" Ilana asks.
"Meow"
"That's not an answer Anya" Ihaan chuckled.
"You can't just destroy a company" Eurico laughs.
"Don't bother.." Shaurya was exasperated. (My fav word :3)
"Can I start Linear equations in one variable?" Tr Shefali asked.
"TEACHER WE HAVENT EVEN FINISHED SQUARE AND SQUARE ROOTS OR CUBE AND CUBE ROOTS..!" Vyhaan expresses his outrage from the seats infront.
"Calm down Sarang...I'll teach you" Jungkook kisses his jaw and laughed.
"Thank youuu..." Vyhaan hugged his husband.
"Ugh get a roo-" Raju realised that now there would be TWO couples to deal with.
"Guys...do we have any peanuts?" Kim Ju-ae asked.
"Yeah, why?" Ihaan hands her peanuts.
"Because peanuts are great" Kim Ju-ae seemed to like peanuts.
"GIRL ME TOOO I LOVE PEANUTS SO MUCH" Anya gasped.
"Omg..."
Friendship is found in...odd places.
"Uhh anyways...I'm going to sleep." Ihaan was tired from all this drama.
Kim Ju-we pulls him close and the rest just chill.

Naina and Ryder were in the front, holding each other close.
"I really care about you Nainuu....I love you so so much" Ryder was being all sweet and loving.
"Do we have a brat wedding..?" Naina asked.
"Whatever you want" Ryder was open to anything.
"Hmm...I'll think of something better..!" Naina was determined to make this the best wedding ever..!
"Whatever makes you happy, darling..." Ryder also decided to rest.

The CHAPRIS might finally have a peaceful trip to Korea but knowing them....

*************End of Chapter 13***********

Big words for my small people:
Exasperated: intensely irritated and frustrated but the meaning changes with context 😃

Snaked: basically to wrap around smoothly, like a snake how a snake moves.

Fawning over: to compliment or praise excessively but changes abit with context.

My reaction after forgetting how to write ⬆️