Getting to know hell better and meeting a interesting demon

(3rd POV)

A scene opens up in hell showing Y/N, who is now terrified and is hiding beside dumpster he was before shaking and humming the 1-1 theme music from super Mario bros. Trying to clam himself down since he now knows he is hell and he is too scared to go out and explore.

Y/N: (scared and shaking) What! What I am going to do here now!? I'm now stuck in Hell! Am I going to die here! What if a demon comes in here and KILLS ME!?

Y/N was freaking out but then thought he can't stay like this forever, he then proceeds to take deep breath's.

Y/N: (Inhale and Exhale 5x) Ok, ok clearly, me staying here being cowardly afraid is not going to keep me safe here forever; the only option I have is going out there, explore, and survive, because getting out of hell is probably not the best thing for me to do, especially if I go back looking like this, I might end up being shot on sight and died.

With that done, Y/N got up from the ground while still scared and nervous since he is going to be walking through the city with demons around him. Then Y/N step out of the alleyway with his backpack on him, his phone in his pocket, and is on the sidewalk, preparing to walked through city filled with demons.

(Y/N POV)

Y/N: (scared and nervous) Well here goes nothing

I started walking around the city and see is... not that bad, yeah hell. Is way different from what they say up on earth, I expected lost souls being tortured by demons and tons of fire, but no.

 Is way different from what they say up on earth, I expected lost souls being tortured by demons and tons of fire, but no

Y/N: Woah. I never thought hell to look so similar to earth; it is really not that different strange.

As I walked around the city, I noticed a bunch of stores and places, most of them being places to buy drugs, cigarettes, alcohols, tons of bars, and strip clubs, and there were a only few supermarkets available since most of the demons are going to the other stores.

Y/N: Huh? This city isn't really that different then city's up on earth.

As I was walking around the city, I noticed the other types of demons around me; they all have their own unique features, from males to females, with different types of horns and more, all have their own designs features.