A explosive time

(3rd POV)

A scene opens up showing Y/N and Angel Dust walking down the streets of hell, and Y/N starts to get worried of hanging out with Angel Dust, who is a pornstar, might be a bad idea. That's when Y/N decides to ask him a question.

(Y/N POV)

Y/N: Hey uhh. I haven't ask you this yet, but where are we going?

Angel Dust: Oh. Don't worry about it, you know it once we get there.

Y/N: (worrying) uhh! Are you tricking me to be alone with you, so you can have you way with me.

Angel Dust: What! No. I'm not one of those people, we are just going to a place to hangout. And here we are.

I looked at the place to see is a bar.

Y/N: A bar?

Angel Dust: Yeah so? Cmon drinks on me.

I reluctantly follow him into the bar hoping things don't go bad. I then see a bunch of demons drinking tons of drinks and getting drunk.

Angel Dust: Hey! You coming over here or not!

I looked at Angel seeing he's invited me to sit next to him in front of bar counter. I then sit next to him uncomfortable that I'm at bar and around with too many people. Then the bartender walked in front of us.

Bartender: Can I get you two anything?

Angel then places his money down.

Angel Dust: I have the usual. Y/N

Y/N: Oh! Uh what?

Angel Dust: Do you want anything to drink?

Y/N: Uhh. I don't know what to tell you, but I don't drink, (towards bartender) do you have any water?

Angel Dust: (confused) Don't drink? Buddy you in hell, you're allowed to drink whatever you want with no consequences.

Y/N: I-i know but I prefer not to drink y-you know, water will be fine please.

Angel Dust: Huh. That's new, if you say so.

The Bartender then grab the drinks poured it into two glasses, once he was done he passed the drinks to us before leaving to serve other demons. Angel process to grab his drink and starts drinking, while I was drinking a glass of water. Angel then stops drinking and turn towards me.

Angel Dust: (confused) So you really don't drink don't you?

Y/N: No. I don't, is that good thing or a bad thing down here?

Angel Dust: No is not bad is just, I wasn't expecting to hear that you know. So you don't drink.

Y/N: No. I don't.

Angel Dust: What about smoking weed.

Y/N: No

Angel Dust: Marijuana?

Y/N: No

Angel Dust: Crack?

Y/N: No

Angel Dust: Any other kind of drugs?

Y/N: What?! No!

Angel Dust: Woah! Damn. Okay what about sex? Have you sex before?

Y/N: uhh. No.

Angel Dust: WHAT! Cmon you got at least have sex  once before right?

Y/N: No I haven't.