Bellezza Amore

Prologue

I was running through the hallways as fast as I could, behind me I heard the heavy footsteps of the man who was supposedly trying to kill me...
Huh, tough luck would be such an understatement in my case.

Wait, this might be a wee bit confusing so let's have a dramatic flashback as we gaze at the air, while looking at particularly nothing at all

Flashback

"Hey Rose!" I turned around from my locker just in time to see the surprisingly excited face of my best friend.

Mia usually has a permanent scowl on her face whenever we're at school, so seeing her grin like a Cheshire Cat is kind of unusual, more or less creepy.

"Uh.. hey Mia, why the creepy smile?"
Just as she was about to speak, the doors slammed open and strutting in came the school's queen bee,
Adriana Cavelli.

If there's one person our school is known to worship, it's this girl. Adriana claims her seat at the top of the popularity charts thanks to her dad, him being the principal of Upton High School that is.

Not only that, but it seems to me that she has captured the attention of all the male species that walk the grounds of this campus, not one guy has resisted her charm or should I say cleavage which by the looks of it, is helping her future of becoming the next generation of the stripper diaries.

Once the queen has made herself known, she and her little army of followers strut to the restrooms. Seriously! What's with girls having to go to the restroom all together ?

As I turn back to Mia I see that she is rummaging through her backpack looking for something. "Hey what are you looking for ?" I ask. "Oh I'm looking for my breakfast, I only had a few minutes to get ready so I didn't have time to eat."

Once she found her bottle of milk and instructed me to open it (quite rudely may I say) she went back to look for the rest her meal.

"Hey what were you going to tell me before ?" I asked Mia.

"Oh My God, ok well before Ms. Slut decided to interrupt us, I was going to tell you that news is going around that there is a new guy entering into our school !"

"Wait! what ,how ,when ?" I croaked. It has been awhile since we had new students more or less a boy. Majority of the students who go here were girls.

"Well... When I was stealing the soaps in the girl's bathroom, I overheard two girls talking about this new guy who's entering our school."

"He also happens to be in senior year just like us. News has it that he looks like some kind of guy who came out of a Abercrombie and Fitch catalog."

"Well I guess we know who Adriana's new boy toy is, come on let's go to class. You know how Mr. Fitz acts when he has late students arriving."

Just as I turn around, something or should I say someone crashed into me and me being the idiot I am accidentally drop the milk all over their clothes.

The hallway was so quiet that I was afraid people would hear my heart beating erratically.

Reason being was because of the 6'4 Greek god towering over my 5'8 body, his green eyes darkened to an evergreen abyss of up held anger and his carved jaw clenched as his jet black hair fell on his forehead.

As soon as he spoke the words that would terrify the living shit out of anyone in my position, I knew it was my cue to get my ass out of here.

"You better run before I murder you."

--------> picture of rose
HEY GUYS WHATS UP?!?!?! well as you can see here this story is my own so I'm really excited for you guys to read it and give back any feedback. As you guy have know I have taken down "the bad boy lives next door" because of the authors demand to. You guys can still read it on fanfic.net, the story has gotten way better !! So please give me feedback and tell me if I should continue ?!?!

~Nimmy ❤️