Chapter 1

Chapter 1

As I ran away from my supposed 6 foot death who was currently chasing me like his life depended on it, I thought to myself what in the hell is wrong with this guy ?

Who chases someone down just because of a little accident ? Whoever this guy was had some serious issues.

When I looked behind my back he was gone just like that. I swear to my life that he was just there a second ago.

Feeling suspicious I walked carefully around the corner of the hallway and when I turned to look down for any other sign of human life, I was harshly pulled back and now staring into a pair of very malicious blue eyes.

" I've been in this damn school for not even five minutes and I get some bitch thinking it's funny to spill milk on me? "

" I swear to God if you weren't a girl I would have beaten the ultimate shit out of you. "

I was shocked to say the least , but more importantly I was left speechless by the intensity of his dark blue eyes that just kept me in this weird trance. It was unexplainable.

As I got back into my senses and realized what he was saying and let's just say I'm not the one for formalities but he was just crossing the fucking line with his rude behaviour.

I decided to give him a piece of my mind.

" Excuse me but who the fuck do you think you are talking to me like that ! I didn't mean to do that and before you started to chase me down like a freaking cavemen, I was going to apologize you inconsiderate prick!"

I really shouldn't of said that because now it looks like he's going to rip me to shreds and I really don't want to die at the ripe age of eighteen.

" Oh now you're gonna get it-"

As I closed my eyes getting ready for the impact I again thought to myself, why don't I just hide in the corners so I could save myself from my near death experiences.

"STOP!"

TBC ...