Mental health matters

Healing is not an over night process it takes time and strength it might be hard but it's not impossible,i know what having mental health feels like because i am mending to but just because it's taking time doesn't mean it's not happening that's what you have to tell yourself when you get stuck in those awful memories where you feel trapped.Its ok the move on even if it's hard you can do it i am not saying forget it permanently because that's what makes you stronger.In the end it goes away and you finally set yourself free when you realise it's ok to ask for help. You need need to learn to put yourself first even it's hard or thats what your use to but trust me you are strong take a few moments to think how far you've come and yes it can be tiring to keep fighting but i always tell myself to look at my problems as obstacles each is harder than the next but when you finish it you come up on top and feel like your on top of the world.But what you feel like now remember it's not you forever and you will over come your pain and come out stronger.Healing takes time i don't know how long but it will happen it isn't a straight forward battle be kind to yourself even if it's hard or it hurts you so much you want to give up remember you will come out on top because you are a survivor and you haven't given up get which means your a fighter,you have it in you to do anything even over come your demons.And also never feel guilty doing best for you it's ok to cry at something you thought was over but it's never ok to suffer in silence.

I hope this reaches the right people in time i love you all and remember to believe in yourself and don't listen to other people that try bring you down you are too strong for that if you need help reach out for it because there are people in the same boat and your never alone please remember that xx❤️