Part 1

This story is a spin off of julie and the phantoms but not the same.

In this one Julie has a sister named Haley she was very sick when she was young she's Julie's twin.

She keeps to herself alot and Julie and her don't get along the best.

Dad was with me at the hospital or at work but always tried to split his time evenly but mom didn't want Julie left out so she went everywhere with her and did everything with her.

Julie took me into music with mom. I got into photography and music but I'm not bold or confident like Julie so I'm not in a band or in the music program or anything. I stay to myself and i write music and record it in my room and post it.

I play piano and guitar and sing. I edit all of it together to make a song and post it and I make money off of it , surprisingly. I dont show my face though it's just a song.

I know about Julie's ghost friends. I can see and hear them too. I just pretend I don't.

(Yes they can sleep)

The boys didnt know anything about Haley but they found her recording the day after they almost got erased. Her mic broke so she went to the garage to use Julies. The boys went to walk in but heard her singing and didn't go in, just watched through the windows. I left a note saying I used her mic and sind it and left it on her keyboard.