Part 10

The day of the concert friday night dad let us skip school to practice. Which we did hard. Then 4 hours before we took a break and prepared areselfs Julie painted dad me and Carlos and i painted all the boys.

We tested to make shur the paint would stay on when they poffed away and it stayed. So we said are good byes and left for the venue.

The boys arrived first and it was packed. With people with glow sticks and face paint.

We arrived 1 hour before and set up on stage with the certains closed.

My nerves were getting to me but as soon as i started to panic Luke grabbed my hand and said everything was going to be ok and gave me a conference boost.

Soon anofe the stage manger called for us and the announcer announced the opening act.

Julie went on gave a little speech and then sat down and started playing and looped it then she started singing and playing.

The boys came in and i kept seeing Luke looking back at me. He nodded his head in motion for me to come in as Julie dropped out going to just playing piano.

I came in and you could hear the crowd cheer and react.

Luke meet me half way and sang with me on my mic. Before Julie came back in and he went back to his own mic as Julie came up to me.

I walked over to where Luke was and pulled out the mic stand and guitar we had hidden behind the drums. I moved it in between where Luke and Alex where and put on my guitar where me, Luke, and Reg all played together only us. Then me and julie started singing again and Alex slowly joined back in.

When the song ended we all bowed with Julie leading it then the Curtains closed and the boys poffed out. Me and julie got are instruments off the stage. She stayed back to talk with the producer there but i left straight for the car. I louded my stuff in the car and waited for everyone to get in.

I checked my phone and seen people live streamed it and tagged julie in it. The comets blew up with it getting millions of views.

Dad got in the car first.

'You got to post the raw footage that Joe got its the best out of them all." he said handing me the sd card.

I had brought my laptop so as soon as i got home i was going to go to my room but julie dragged me to the garage. They all celebrated while i sat down and started the upload for both me and julies channels tagging both of in eachothers.

"It is uploaded" i said as they both completed the upload.

Luke and Julie sat on ether side of me and Alex and reg sat on the floor infront of us. As soon as i turned on live updates we were flooded with thousands of people watching and commenting.

After we hit 500 likes in just 10 minutes we all got up and celebrated this like we joining.

"This is going viral" Julie said.

"Your going to be popular at school monday" i said.

I went to sit down infront of the computer Luke joining me as Julie talked with Alex and Reg.

I seen alot of people talking about Luke and i. I scrolled past them pretty fast acting like i didnt see them but from Lukes grin he definitely did.

"Still think i ozz chemistry with Julie" Luke said nugging me.

I just smiled in reply.

Julie got a phone called and shushed everyone before answering.

"Hello. Yes this is she. Yes. I can see about that, Yes. Ok one second" she then put her self on mute.

"Its a manger she wants us to record a label with you in it. Are you in" Julie asked.

I just shook my head yes Luke stood up and joined into the celebration before Julie shushed us again and unmuted.

"Yes shes in. Yes. Thank you. Ill be looking forward to your text" she said hanging up.

"Shes gonna text me the details" she said jumping up and down.