Part 5

The next morning I got up for my early morning dance class and left.

Dad had edited the video of Julie's band last night and she posted it and when i walked into dance class that's all i heard people talking about was how good it was and who was the different voice and other people saying it sounds like the no face singer phantom (i had the name before her 3 years before her).

Turns out everyone talked about it all day and Julie was surrounded by people asking her who it was before school started.

That's why i dont show my face. If I dont show my face i dont have people coming up to me or anything that comes with it.

Makes my life easier.

I headed home from school. As soon as I got out of the car the boys puffed infront of me.

"Everyones talking about you at school. So we wanna hear what you got" Luke said.

"If you want to hear me you can look up Phantom on spotify" i said.

"So we are from the 90s we don't know how to do that" Luke said.

"Fine come on i'll play it in my room"

The boys followed me into my room and all piled onto my bed plopping down on it one by one. I rolled my eyes too. I loaded up my computer and played one of my newest songs.

"Who plays all the instruments?" Reg asks.

"I play it and then put it all together"

"So you're telling me you're not only amazing at singing your amazing drums, guitar and piano" Luke said.

"I can do alot of things"

"So you're like your own band rolled into one" Alex said.

"Ya kinda. I have some stuff i can't do because i don't have anyone but i make it work"

"That's so cool," Reg said.

"So cool" Alex ecoed.

"So how popular are you?" Reg asked.

"My top most listened to song is sitting at 5.6 million views called don't leave me posted about 1 year ago"

The boys all looked at eachother then jumped up.

"You gotta join the band," Luke says.

"I don't sing in front of people," I say.

"Then just record with us or be in the shadows. You can wear a mask or just be backstage till you're ready" Luke said.

"My sister doesnt even like me let alone could stand being around me enuf for me to be in a band"

"Everyone is talking about us because of you" Alex said.

"I have my own title i can't just leave that behind"

"You don't have to, you can just say your collabing with us and still do your own thing or even post what we do together," Luke said.

"I dont know i'll think about it how about that"

They all did like a slight happy dance.

Julie yelled for the boys asking where they were so they popped out.

I sat in my room and started to record a song but I feel like it just sounded off for some reason. Carlos came into my room.

"Hey what ya doing" he asked.

"Trying to record a song but I think it just sounds like something is missing. I don't know if its the wrong guitar or if i need to add another voice or what"

"Play it for me" he said

I played it. He tapped his finger on his chin then like he got an idea he ran off.

"Carlos, where are you going?" I shouted after him.

I shook my head as he yelled "hold on" then I heard the door shut.

After a couple minutes Luke puffed in my room.
"Why are you here" i asked.
Luke shrugged his shoulders.
Carlos eventually made it upstairs a couple minutes later.
"He can help you with your song he helps Julie with hers. I'm hopping he's in here i kinda just went to the garage and yelled Luke go to Haleys room" Carlos said.
"Yes hes here"
"Good i will take my leave then. Luke you better make a killer song for my sister" Carlos said pointing at the wall rather than Luke.
Then he turned and left the room shutting the door behind him.
"So what do you need help with" Luke asked.
"I wrote this song and i just feel like somthing is missing it just seems... wrong i dont know how to explain it" i said. Then hit play on the song.
"The song lyrics are built for a duet thats why...." He spoke
Me and Luke where working on the song laughing talking for hours then he wanted to see more of my lyrics so i showed him and what felt like 30 minutes was 4 hours. The boys covered saying he went on a walk and kept Julie in he studio practicing without him.
Meanwhile Luke was starting to fall for Julies sister.