Part 7

Julie stayed and talked to someone with dad so dads friend who came to help record drove me and Carlos home.

We were about to head inside when Reg said "pst" then waved his hand for me to come to the garage.

" ill be in later" i told Carlos.

He went inside and i went to the garage shutting the door behind me.

"You guys did awesome and im pretty shur Julie was talking to a venue owner when i left" i said.

The boys all celebrated.

"If we get this gig you have to play with us" Luke said.

Reg and Alex both agreed.

"You guys dont give up do you"

"Nope" Reg said.

"Ill think about it"

"Come on youve been saying youll think about it for days now" Luke said.

"Im still thinking plus you and Julie are together and using chemistry on the stage dont get me wrong youve been laking recently but still. You guys are a thing and why throw another person into the group when its going so good now."

"Julie did have feelings for me but she likes Nick trust me besides i like someone else" Luke said.

"Shell be back"

"And how do you know that" Luke said crossing his arms.

"Look at you look at her just saying" i said turning around to leave.

I heard dads car pull in so i was going to go meet them.

Look ran up and grabbed my shoulder turning me around.

"I dont like Julie like that. I want you on are team so i can someone i like like that on stage" Luke said.

I went to go speak but Julie walked in.

"We got a gig its like the morhme but in a little bigger of a spot and they want the new singer too" Julie said super istact. She said the last part really fast.

"Wait what no no no no" i said.

"Come on Hals you have to sing. The person we're opening for requested us because of the song you were in. you have to plz" Julie said clasping her hands and giving me puppy eyes. I turn and look at everyone else and there all doing the same.

"You have got to be kidding me." i said before leaving.

I went straight upstairs and into my room where i sat at my desk rubbing my head.

They should be requsting them because of her not me.