Untitled Part 9

I forced myself to go to bed when i got to my room which surprisingly i did.

I got woken up by dad asking if i wanted to help cook breakfast which i did. Julie came inside from the garage when Carlos was setting the table.

"Haleys cooking breakfast" Carlos said.

"Yes" Julie quietly celebrated then explained quietly to the boys that im the best cook and when i do cook i never disappoint.

Dad was bringing dishes to the table and asked Julie to help.

"Oh that does look good" Reg said looking at the spread.

The boys were complaining about not being able to eat. When i took a stack of pancakes and handed them to Julie they followed the plate.

"You know how hard it is to not eat."Luke said.

"It smells so good" Reg said all of them shaking there heads agreeing. Julie laughed at there reaction.

I turned at off the gridle and grabbed the orange juice and brought it to the table where we all sat down.

I made pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage and toast.

We all filled are plats and began eating.

The boys poffed out after looking like they were gonna drool over the food.

"Ill do the gig" i said when we were done eating,

Everyone dropping what they were doing making shur they heard me right.

"Are you serius" Julie asked.

"Yes"

Everyone started celebrating and Julie dragged me out of the house to the garage leaving dad and Carlos to clean up.

"She said shell do it" Julie said as soon as we walked into the garage.

They celebrated again. I went to sit on one of the chairs. Waiting for them to be done.

"So its a glow in the dark black light style concert. So i was thinking seens you have never shown your face we will do it with the lights off and do glow in the dark clothes and instruments and body paint and stuff" Julie said sitting down.

"That sounds really cool not gonna lie" i said.

We then spiraled into planning.

We basically spent every day all hanging out ether practicing or just talking.

We had planned for me to walk in from the side a little less than half way thru the song.

Dad had bought us all paint so we spent the first week putting a protective seal on the instruments and then painting them that way we could just peel the paint off when we were done.

We ordered and made clothes for the concert and dad got some of his friends to be a camera crew for the gig.

2 days before the concert

"Do you know around how many people will be there" Luke asked.

"Well it sold out day one and i know they sometimes make acceptions for people who didnt get tickets. Carry said she was coming and so is Nick"Julie said.

We practiced hard the next couple days with Fynn watching and givving tips and pointers to improve.

School was going well and alot of people were talking about the concert. The vinue had listed julie and the phantoms + mystory singer. So everyone was buzzing about that and knowing it had to be the person from the backyard party.

My comment section had been blowing up asking if i was the mysterious singer in the music video and going to be in the concert.

I planned to post the concert after that way it would answer alot of people questions and get us both more viewers.