Chapter 4

ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, OH MY GOSH, JAKE TRY KEEP, IN TIME WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!” Aria was currently being a bridezilla, choreographing her own dances for her wedding. Who choreographs dances for their own wedding? Of course the perfectionist herself, naturally. The boys were currently engaged in a all boys dance, but some of them kept making mistakes. Kai and I were sitting on the sofa in the living room watching amused. “Just leave them with riki for a few hours they'll straighten themselves out, stop stressing or you'll get pimples bridezilla” i giggled at her offended face. “bridezilla? Me? I'll remember than when you get married, Hesseung she's gonna be ten times worse than me I bet.” She said glancing over at Heeseung. We were still not on speaking terms however, our parents planned to start planning our wedding soon by the end of the week or so, as the wedding was in four months. I felt so hopeless, and nervous, it's not like I was particularly opposed to marrying him… I mean I got lucky… with a face like that he could have married a supermodel, he's rich and handsome… perfect for any girl… right?

I didn't notice i had spent the next five minutes ogling at Heeseung as he danced sweat dampening his hair and upper lip, damp it was so attractive. 

“aaakkkkhhhhhh chooooooooo!” Kai’s sneeze brought me out of my trance, “oh my gosh pfffttt, what was that” I laughed at her, everyone else stopped what they were doing to laugh at her too. Her sneezes were always so loud they would shake the whole room. It was never one sneeze, always multiple which made it even more amusing. “stop laughing at me, it's completely normal.” She rolled her eyes.

“yes, sneezing is normal, however you just caused an earthquake.” Riki stated his eyes filled with a mischievous glint, almost sparkling. She gave Riki a glare “I'll remember that next time you ask me to Take you shopping” She huffed. Her childish habits never left her. It made me admire her. Her cheeks were always so plump and round making her look younger than she was, it reminded me of what Jake once said about her, that her innocence and cuteness was what he loved the most about her… I could see why. I looked at Jake his eyes were gazing at her, the look on his face could only be described as love, for a brief moment I imagined Heeseung looking at me like that. I needed to stop this, these feelings all of a sudden, they were messing with my head. It's probably just because I'm seeing him again for the first time… They're totally meaningless. I reassured myself more than I needed. 

“Okay, you boys can take a break, Anisha and Kai it's your turn now, GET INTO YOUR SPACES!” 

“Jeez, we're coming” I Mumbled. 

“Sorry, what was that?” She said with a sickly sarcastic Smile tilting her head. We got into position as we did not want to anger her further. The music began To play and Aria Showed us what she wanted us to do, we attempted To copy, trying to make as minimal mistakes as possible. 

“You know what, you guys I'm sick of trying my best, the mehndi is in 3 days you're all basically done now we just Have to practise the couple dance now” She said, her hand placed On her forehead. We could tell she was stressed. However it was quite funny.  

“okay I need the couples to practise, before Heeseung needs to go to work, you All already know the dance so Jake, Kai, Heeseung and Anisha you all better perfect it by the time either get back from my shower.” 

She started the music then left. “Yeah okay do we already know this dance, so I'm leaving,” Heeseung grunted, grabbing his bag and leaving. “Okay, let me come to the company with you, I just got a text that something important is happening right now.” Jake said, grabbing his things aswell and leaving. 

“They're telling fibs, they just don't wanna dance with you.” Jay teased. “Anyway shall I make us all something To eat?” 

“Yesssss, please Jay i missed your cooking” Jungwon Pleaded