Chapter 5

*ARIAS WEDDING DAY*

“You're so Lucky We're off Uni this month.” I shook my head at Aria, as she gave me a list of jobs she wanted me to complete by 4 pm. 

Finish making bid Boxes.

Ensure catering is set. 

Finish up setting the stage.

Set up the refreshments table.

Sort out the music for the DJ.

 And on top of that I had To get ready. It was already 11am, I was lucky I got my mehndi done the day before, I felt so stressed. Kai and I again matched our dresses. We both wore a high waisted long floor length neutral grey Skirt embroidered with yellow shimmery beaded flowers. It flowed and glimmered in the sun. Similarly the yellow and gold top glimmered too, the top was slightly square and had  long sleeves. In all honesty I thought We looked breathtaking. Of course we matched jewlery too, we wore yellow jhumkas with a matching tikka, paired with some gold bangles. As the dress was very fancy we attempted to keep our makeup minimum but still fancy. the Boys were all adorned in plain gold kurtas with slight embroidery On the collars. They all matched too, it was so cute. 

“Baby, have you gotten All the stuff done on your list or do you want me to help?” Kai asked As she linked her arm in mine. 

“Will you do me a favour and give this USB to the DJ? It's got a mix of our songs for the dances, then could you please double check everything over?” I gave her a Pleading look, handing her the USB.

 “Of course” She flashed me a smile and left her curly waist length hair swaying behind her. 

I finished off the rest of my tasks and went to go check on Aria. As she walked into the room she was getting ready in I spotted Heeseung mucking Around with Jake and Sunghoon. He looked up at me, initially surprised, 

“Anisha come here for a second,” Sunghoon Said between laughter. 

“What's wrong?” 

“Heeseung, tell her pfffttttt”

“No, it's fine, Anyway, our dinner is on Friday at 7pm at the Hilton hotel. Do not be late.” He grunted. The boys still giggled in the background. The tone he spoke in sent a chill down my spine. How could he go from trying to be friends with me to hating me, in a split second?

“Okay…” I walked back into Arias dressing room and there she sat in her pink and orange dress. She looked so beautiful, like a Princess. “Oh My gosh, Aria you look amazing!” I gushed. 

“Aww thank you, so do you.” she said giving me a hug.

“The guests have all come now so we're going to bring The Mehndi plates in with you.” 

“Okay, let's go” 

We finished off the ceremonies and the Dances then began eating. As we were helping we all ate last. Aria had separate tables for friends and family, therefore, inevitably, I would be sitting with Heeseung… 

Kai and I walked towards our table after filling our plates. Of course Kai sat next to Jake and the boys all sat next to each other on the other side leaving me no choice but to sit next to Heeseung. 

Just as we sat down an Auntie we did not recognised came over to our table. 

“Hello, Anisha and Kai, your parents Over there were telling me your both engaged?”

“Yes, that's right” I answered with a smile 

“Where are your fiancé's?” 

“This is my fiance Heeseung.” I gestured My hand towards Him “ And this is Kais fiance Jake!” 

“Oh, Kai you've been engaged for so long now, why are you not married, same with you Anisha, this is what happens when you chose to marry non Pakistanis, you need to keep your bloodline pure, I truly don't understand kids these days and they're useless love marriages, they never end up Well anyway,.” She nagged, I felt my cheeks flush in embarrassment. Kai looked upset to, She was keeping her wedding for once she finished university, Her life was too busy. She also needed time to Take in her engagement she only found out a few months ago, unlike me and Heeseung who always Knew. 

Heeseungs fists tightened as she spoke, I could tell he was mad. “Actually, Auntie, we both are having an arranged marriage, and honestly does it really matter now a days? I'm sick of people and their old timey Nonsense! Yes, Anisha Will be my wife in a few months, but so what? Why should we be in so much of a rush? Jake and Kai clearly don't want to get married yet so why can't they just enjoy themselves as they are? She glared at her in annoyance. She had a stunned look on her face as if she expected us to just take her mean words Like we usually do…

“Thank you, Heeseung.” Kai smiled at him as Jake rubbed his hand down her back. 

He gave her a small smile and then turned to the other's. “Not a word of this comes out to anyone. Okay? We're getting married earlier than schedule, I don't care what others say.” 

I parted my lips in shock “what, Heeseung… but…” 

 “Not another word From you.” He whispered to me. Why was he being so mean… okay, I started it but still…

For the rest of the night I stayed silent, I was completely shook, how could he just demand that I marry him earlier? Well he IS a man, he would never understand what it means to leave your own home and create a new home with a man. The sacrifices I would have to make… 

Honestly, all I wanted to do right now was change into my pyjamas and rewatch old NCT music videos with a nice warm cup of tea. Just the little things in life.