Entry 1: Rainy Wednesday

What I hate the most when there's school is the rain. It's a hassle because I have to wear plastic and a raincoat to protect my shoes and my clothes.

If only we had a car...

This semester, Wednesdays are my least favorite days of all because I have four subjects I have to attend. It doesn't help that I am wearing my corporate attire today.

Anyway, my lunch is rice, obviously, and longganisa. I don't know if the spelling is right but that's how I pronounce it, LONG-GA-NI-SA.

I came early too. My first class would be at 9:00 a.m. and it's still 7:40 a.m. My hand is shaking again because I didn't eat anything. Well, it's my fault, but I still have to complain, or else my feelings would all be bottled up, and once it's filled to the brim, I'll explode.

I'm all alone in this classroom. I wish someone would show up and talk to me. Or not. I'm introverted, so probably not. But I'd appreciate someone's presence. I opened the lights just now because I get scared. What if it's a ghost that shows up? I'd be really scared.

Damn! The janitor just passed by. I thought it was actually a ghost. Okay, I'll stop thinking about it. I'm just scaring myself now. I really wish someone, anyone, would come now.

And to pass the time, I'm listening to freakin' Bamboo. You know him? He has a good voice. Try listening to his songs Truth and Carousel. These two are my favorites.

If you want, you could also share your favorite music in the comment section. Let's listen to them together.

If you're still reading, thanks. I hope you have a nice morning or afternoon. I don't know, you could be reading this at 11:00 P.M. If you are, you should sleep. You need it. Don't be a nocturnal like me.

~•~

It's afternoon and now, I'm waiting for other passengers to join me in my lonesome journey. I'm riding tricycle today. I used to chat my father to come and get me but it's different now. I have to learn how to commute by my self.

Besides, my papa is getting weaker. Even though I don't want to admit it, I can't. I'm growing older and so is he. Birthdays are getting scarier.

Anyway, I was supposed to be home by now but my classmates decided to take me with them. It's for educational purposes. Or should I call them friends? I haven't really gave them my trust yet.

Time check, it's 5:49 P.M. I finally have someone beside me. Tricycles, jeeps and other transportation here in the Philippines doesn't really promote social distancing. It's not even awkward at this point if you are face to face with a stranger. We're like sardines.

I just hope that I don't smell weird. If I do, I'm just sorry.

5:56 P.M. is when the tricycle started to move.

~•~

It's 9:25 P.M. and we just finish praying after we ate dinner. I'm a catholic but I'm not as religious as my parents. I, sometimes, envy the devotion of my parents. I want to be as passionate and devoted as them but I am not.

I fear God and I believe in God, however, I sometimes forgot that God is with me. I lie, and lie and I hate myself. I wish I don't but I can't help it.

Anyway, these are just my thoughts before going to bed. I really should sleep now. I don't have classes tomorrow but I am tired. My feet hurts from all the walking I did with my classmates.

Okay, this is final now. And just in case I forgot to do this tomorrow, I would like to say good morning, good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight! If you know the movie reference, good for you.