Entry 2: Mangas and Little Friends

I've only been reading mangas all day. Well, not literally but most of my time today was spent unproductively. The remaining time, however, was spent playing with the attention seeker, my puppy, and feeding both him and my kitty.

Speaking of kitty, there were two black kittens that stealthily came inside our house today. I pick them up and brought them back to my neighbors just like what I was told to do by my mama. But then, the other one came back. It was too cute to ignore so I fed it. It ate a lot.

Actually, I wanna keep it. I held myself back so much just so I wouldn't care for it behind my Mama's back. She's really not into animals but she ended up loving are little friends. She spoils them too. Now, those tiny little pricks thought they own the house. It doesn't help that my aunt, who also live in our house, spoils them.

How I wish to be spoiled too. That's one of the characteristics I want for my future partner. I want someone to spoil me with hugs, kisses and lots of cuddles. I love hugging my mother but she hates physical contacts so I get scolded from time to time.  However, I don't really care since I need my daily dose of hugs.

Anyway, back to mangas. I read a lot today. I was planning to review for the upcoming prelims but no, I spent it like this. But I shouldn't blame myself too much. What's done is done. That's just life, we make wrong decisions from time to time.

If you have any manga recommendations, be a dear and put them in the comments. I also read webtoons. If you know any that has the same vibe as Eleceed or Teenage Mercenary, do tell. I'd be happy to read them.

I also have a few recommendations. If you're interested, just comment: "To the most generous and kind hearted author in the whole galaxy, please tell me your recommendations", after you said this, I'll grant your request immediately.

Let's skip to another topic for today. I watched a movie and it's called 'The Greatest Hit'. Or is it 'Hits'? It is a good movie in my humble opinion and I think, I've shed a tear or two. And what makes me love that movie even more is that they also used one of Lana Del Rey's song. I forgot the name of the song but it's fire.

So yeah, that's all for today. Let's see if I could keep up with this journal thing. Goodnight! Or good morning! But if you're reading this at one in the morning, please sleep.