Entry 3: Poems

Time check, it's 9:16 P.M. and yes, I almost forgot this journal thing.

Earlier, I posted a new chapter of my story. It is BL. You know what that means? It means two gay guys loving and cuddling each other.

And it's reincarnation with a pinch of mystery in it. The male lead is psychotic while the main character is an air-head. The language I was using is Taglish, Tagalog and English.

You see, I'm not very proficient in the English language. You could tell by how many grammatical errors I have in this journal entries. And the sad thing is I'm not very good at Tagalog either.

I could be good at it too if I put my time in practicing and actually learning it properly. But I only speak it and write it without thinking of the complex grammatical rules.

Anyway, enough with the language talk, my papa said he'll buy laptop for me tomorrow. I'm excited but a bit nervous because I've been wanting to have one for a while now. I hope everything would go well tomorrow.

I also played some music while coming home from school. I was jamming and humming like a fool. Oh, that rhymes like a poem. How wonderful!

During my first year in college, I made a poem about a frog in the well. It's from an idiom I saw in one of BTS's songs. Do you know Bangtan? They are composed of seven normal boys. Anyway, the poem got recognized and was displayed on a small exhibition in our school. Unfortunately, I wasn't given the certificate of participation.

It's such a shame, I know but whatever. Okay, I have to go now. Night!

And if you love poems or you're a poet yourself, post a stanza in the comment section. It would be fun to read such beautiful and intricately woven poems.

Okay, bye!