Notes ❥

Thank you so much for reading my fanfic, I appreciate all the reads and votes so, so much! 💗

My name is Scarlet, I'm 16 and from the UK. I've been religiously watching Charlotte for around a year now. I love writing, anything TNN related, and Lana Del Rey (which heavily inspired one of these chapters 😭).
My other social media handles are @vivians.gf on both tiktok and instagram if you'd like to check them out.

This story meant to much to me because despite it being fictional, domestic violence is something so serious that a whopping 1 in 4 women (in the UK) go through, and I really hope that if you're someone who's read this who wasn't really very educated on the matter beforehand, this story has conveyed the depths of devastation that so many women face every single day; and that despite how impossible your/ somebody you knows situation may seem, leaving is always an option. The only option, in cases like these.

Siobhan & Vivian are some of my favourite characters in the nurseryverse & I've absolutely loved writing about them both (manifesting more Shivian content asap🕯️).

Thank you again if you've managed to make it through this fanfic, I've been thinking about writing a sequel but in Vivian's POV this time, so let me know if that's something you'd be at all interested in, I'm completely open to any storyline ideas that anybody might have!

I hope your day or evening has been going well,

Scarlet 💗

༻❥༺