HIS TRUE FORM

As I watched able beat the man without the intention of showing him any mercy, I've decided I've had enough. I got no time to waste. I need to rescue Quinn before Mickel put his hands on her. The reason why he took her in the first place is because he probably figured out that Quinn's still a virgin. I won't let him lay a single hand or her. Not again.   " all right able. That's enough for now."   Able stopped and the man bleed uncontrollably. I got up from my chair and crouched down infront of the man.   " what's your name?" The man looked up at me, panting heavily       " Luke!" He replied   " alright luke! I'll only ask you one question. I want you to tell me where Mikel's base is. You see, not only did he kill many of my people, he injured my best guards and kidnapped my wife."   Luke wiped the blood from his mouth and replied          " even if I tell you my lord's location it won't be of any use."   I tilt my head a little and ask. " how so?"   The man laughed and said   " because.... He was planning to kidnap your wife from the beginning, even if she's not a virgin anymore and fucked the life out of her. Then after he's going to slit her throat and feed her to his pets."   The man laughed very loudly.    " do you want me to teach him a lesson your majesty?"   Able stepped in and ask.   " no! It's fine."   I turned towards Luke and ask once again. " where's Mickel base?" Luke looked at me and shrugged saying.                          " alright! It's your funeral."

***************

Something feels off. This feeling, feels just like that time when his majesty was angry. Don't tell me that's going to happen again? I looked at the terror in Luke's face after he tells his majesty his brother's location. I turned my attention towards him and I take a huge step back upon seeing him. This from, he's going to do it! His ruthless inner self, that no one rarely sees. When he's in this form, he shows no mercy, whether you're an adult or a child. I feel so terrified being in his presence at this very moment. Even my own body starts to tremble with tremendous amount of fear. His skin slowly turning fire red, the wings appearing on his back, his horns growing on his head, his eyes darker than before. I stood there, unable to move as I watch my king transform for the second time. I want to run, hide somewhere as fast as possible, but I can't . If I happen to lift even a finger I'll be killed immediately. After his transformation is complete, Luke started screaming in fear, i watched as Luke is being lifted up into the air by his feet, being stretched apart on both sides until he's completely torn in two. His intestines and blood scattered all over the place. His majesty turn towards me and command " get me my sword!"             " y-yes my king!" I immediately bowed down in front of him, I got up and went in search of his sword as quickly as possible. Upon returning I hand him his weapon, kneeling down on both knees. He takes the sword from my hand, the mighty weight from the sword makes my hands feel lifeless. He walked towards the exit holding his sword in his hand, preparing his wings to take off.    " e-excuse me your majesty. But I would like to accompany you on your journey."     " no! Stay and help the survivors recover. Gather all the dead bodies at the cemetery until I get back."   He replied, his tone deep and coarse.                  " as you wish my king."   And with that he flew off into the air. I let out a sigh of relief, I looked over at Luke's remains scattered all over the place, in that moment it feels like I'm going to throw up. I better get this cleaned up before his majesty arrives back.