Chapter 3

Caiyi Town

The people in town doesn't know what is going on around them. All they see is darkness all around them. There are Lan disciples who is coming back from there journey to see how the other clan is doing.

"Come we need to let Zewu Jun, Master Lan and Lan er gongzi know what is happening," they all nodded their head. They rush toward their clan before the dark energy take over their clan.

As they rush toward their clan, the dark energy is right behind them, "is heading toward our clan!"

Gusu - Cloud Recesse

Once they reach the top of the gate, they went to find Lan Xichen, Lan Qiren and Lan Zhan. "Zewu Jun! Master Lan! Something has happen in our clan and our town!" Zewu Jun, Lan Qiren and Lan Zhan all come out to see a massive of dark energy surrounding their clan. "Where did all of this resentment energy come from?" Lan Xichen look all around him.

"Is must be Wei Wuxian. This is his way of getting his revenge, he want us to be scare of him. We won't fall for that." Lan Xichen turn to look at Lan Zhan, "Don't you dare go find him."

"I won't Xiong zhang, I won't go find that demonic cultivator," 'never will.' Lan Zhan fisted his hand.

Yiling

Wei Ying is tick off at what Lan Zhan just said, "is not like I care if you will find me or not. I will make sure you won't find me. Even if you figure out who is behind everything, I will never forgive you."

Yunmeng Town

"What is going on here?"

"What is this mist?"

"Is not a mist."

"This energy is call resentment energy."

"We need to go let Sect leader Jiang know what is going on with our town."

"Okay let's go."

Jiang clan

"Sect leader Jiang!" The two town people run into the Jiang clan. Jiang Wanyin walk out with a very angry expression on his face, "What is it?" The two town people pointed to the massive energy that is taken over the Jiang clan.

"What is this?" Jiang disciple take out their sword.

"We don't know, yesterday there is nothing but when we wake up this morning we see this dark mist covering our whole town."

'Must be Wei Wuxian.'

LanLing

It is the same as other town, they got covered in dark energy.

Jinlintai

Jin Guangyao walk out calmly since he know what to do. He take half of the yin Hufu in his hand. He try to take all of the dark energy back inside of the Yin Hufu. The Yin Hufu drop down to the ground.

"Why is it not working?"

Yiling

"Hahahahah! Of course it won't work!" Wei Ying laughed while holding his stomach, "half of the yin Hufu won't help you with clearing my dark energy...." Wei Ying covered his right eye, his left eye turn crimson red. "JIN GUANGYAO! I will figure out the truth. I will see how you got half of the yin Hufu in your hand."

Qinghe Town

Everyone is wondering why there is a massive dark cloud covering their town. Yesterday was clear with blue sky and right now, they have dark cloud covering all over their town. They couldn't see the sun or blue sky.

Nie clan

Nie Huaisang know who is doing this, 'Wei xiong is this your way of punishing those whose have done you wrong? Even me....' "What is it? What am I missing?"

"Sect leader? What should we do?"

Nie Huaisang sigh, "leave it," he walk back inside and closed the door to the main room. "Gongzi?" A voice come from inside of the darkness.

"Help me to find out what happen at Guanyin temple. I need to know why are we all went up against Wei Wuxian."

"Yes gongzi."

Yao and Ouyang clan

It is the same for this two clan, they have dark energy every where. In their town and around their clan.

Yiling

That night when Wen Ning, Sizhui, Jingyi, Jin Ling and Zizhen walk into the room they all see Wei Ying threw up blood. "Xian gege!"

"Wei Qianbei!" Jingyi/ Zizhen

"Shushu!" They all rush toward Wei Ying. "Gongzi, what happen?" Wen Ning asked with a concern tone in his voice.

They all watch as Wei Ying body begin to fade in and fade out. "Wen Qianbei what is happening to Wei Qianbei?" Zizhen hold on tighten to Jingyi clothes. Wen Ning pull up Wei Ying left arm sleeves, "Oh no."

"Ning Shushu?" Sizhui look at his uncle, "This last curse mark is for Jin Guangyao. Mo Xuanyu summon Wei gongzi back to the living so that he can take revenge for him. Three belong to the Mo family and one belong to Jin Guangyao. Since Wei gongzi didn't kill Jin Guangyao...."

"That's right, Mo Xuanyu body will disappear and so will Wei Wuxian," Jin Ling, Sizhui, Jingyi and Zizhen went to stand in front of Wen Ning and Wei Ying to protect the two. They take out their sword as they are ready to battle, "Whose there?" Jingyi shouted.

"Come out or we will attack you!" Shouted Zizhen.

A massive golden butterfly fly all flew into the room and then they all come together to make a person. "We ask you again, who...are...you?" Come a very angry Sizhui.

"No need to be on guard children, I am here to help Wei Wuxian. I need you all to take Wei Wuxian to my realm. We need to do this fast or Wei Wuxian will forever disappear from this world!"

"Wen Qianbei?" All four junior looked at Wen Ning. "Zizhen," Zizhen nodded his head, he help Wen Ning to put Wei Ying onto his back. Lan Sizhui went to stand in front of his family and friend, he pointed at this person, "I am warning you, hurt my family and my friend, I will come find you."

'Strong word for such a young cultivator.' "Don't worry I won't hurt you or your family. Please come," this person snapped his finger as they all disappear from there.