Chapter 5

Hua Cheng summon up dark human being instead of fierce corpse. From all around the town and sect, they see dark human like shape with red eye is heading toward them.

Lan

"Zewu Jun! Lan er gongzi! Master Lan!" From inside of Lan Qiren room, the three of the hear the sound of sword metal hitting one another. They ran out to see their disciple is fighting something, something they can't see.

Soon they all see a dark figure walking toward them holding a sword in their hand. When one disciple took them down, they merge back again, "Impossible! What are they?!" Shouted one of the Lan disciple.

Lan Wangji is getting very very angry, "Wei Wuxian! You better come out and stop this right now!" Hua Cheng who is far away can hear Lan Zhan angry voice calling out to Wei Ying.

Then an idea pop into Hua Cheng mind, he changed his style from when Wei Ying left the burial mound. He then appear above Cloud Recesse, "Lan Wangji, what do you want now? You know that loud noise is forbidden in cloud Recesse? Didn't your Shufu teach you anything?"

Hua Cheng slowly bring himself to the Lan clan ground, Lan Xichen, Lan Qiren and Lan Zhan is shock to see Wei Ying back in his old body. "What are you surprise that I am in my old body again?" 'Ah, I should bring that up to Lan Wangji.' "I forgot to mention something for you Lan Zhan. You have indeed kill me."

"What do you mean?!" Shouted Lan Zhan. Hua Cheng have on a smirk, "I already told you about the curse on my arm right? You didn't help me kill Jin Guangyao. He was Mo Xuanyu last revenge. He is alive and now....now Lan Zhan...I am but merely a ghost standing in front of you. You have kill me....you said that you will stand on my side. In the end....you end up killing me instead."

"No....No...No...No!" Lan Zhan took a step back at what he just heard. "No? You should be happy that you have kill me. I bet when Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren hear this everyone will celebrate knowing that Lan Zhan, Lan Wangji, Hanguang Jun have finally kill Yiling Laozu Wei Wuxain. Isn't that right, Lan Zhan?" 'This will be fun to tell Wei wuxian.' Hua Cheng smirk became even wider.

"No! I never meant to kill you Wei Ying!" Lan Zhan put both of his hand on his head as he fell down to the ground.

"DON'T CALL ME BY MY BIRTH NAME! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO CALL ME WEI YING WHEN YOU BETRAY ME AND BANISHED ME FROM THE CULTIVATION WORLD LAN WANGJI!" 'How dare him?! How dare he say that never meant to kill Wei Wuxian!? How dare he?!'

"Wangji," Lan Xichen turn back to look at a very angry and upset Wei Ying (Hua Cheng) , he can see Wei Ying(Hua Cheng) eye is turning crimson red.

"This is my revenge for what you all have done to me. I won't forgive you that easily, especially you....Lan Wangji." With that Hua Cheng disappear from there. Hua Cheng end up going back to the spiritual realm.

"Hua Cheng," when Wen Ning is about to walk toward Hua Cheng, Xie Lian stop him, "Wen Ning wait. I don't think you should go over there, let me."

"Okay."

Xie Lian watch as the dark energy come out from Hua Cheng just like the same for Wei Ying. "San Lang, I know that you can hear my voice. Please look at me," Hua Cheng look up as his eye crimson red eye stare at Xie Lian.

With his arm out in front of him, Xie Lian walk slowly toward Hua Cheng. When Xie Lian is close to Hua Cheng, he wrapped his arm around Hua Cheng shoulder. "San Lang, calm down and tell me what happen."

Hearing Xie Lian voice Hua Cheng finally calm down as he wrapped his arm around Xie Lian waist. "Hua Cheng, what happen? Who make you angry?" Wen Ning asked once Hua Cheng has finally calm down.

"I told Lan Wangji that it was his fault that he have kill Wei Wuxian. He didn't help Wei Wuxian to kill Jin Guangyao. He is the last person Mo Xuanyu want to take revenge on, since Jin Guangyao is still alive...."

"Then Wei gongzi and Mo Xuanyu will disappear, they won't be able to reborn again," Wen Ning finish Hua Cheng sentences. Hua Cheng nodded his head, "is that why Wei gongzi threw up blood?" Hua Cheng nodded his head again.

"If San Lang and I didn't save Wei Wuxian body, then he won't be able to stay in this world again to get his revenge."

Lan clan

"He gone....Wei Wuxian is gone....because of me....he gone," with a broken heart Lan Zhan got up as he slowly walk away from there. The fighting is still going on, the only thing Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren can do is to put a shield around their clan building to keep the dark human being out for now.

"What are these thing? When you take them down, they get back up?" Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren look at the dark human being in front of them.

"Since when did Wei Wuxian know how to control these thing or whatever they are." Lan Qiren

"He really is going after all of us, he did said that he will take revenge on all of us after all," Lan Xichen looked at his uncle. 'Right now, I'm worry about Wangji the most. How did he not tell me about it?' Lan Xichen thought to himself as he look at where his didi went off too.

Spiritual Realm

"Hua Cheng why don't you give Lan Wangj a good nightmare? Nightmare where Wei gongzi come back to hunt him?" The two can see an evil smirk on Wen Ning face.

"When Ning, since when did you become so evil? I like that idea. I just have to waited until night fall, then I will send my dark energy into Lan Wangji dream to let him see what he have done to Wei Wuxian."

"Since it is Wei gongzi who save me and my family, I also want to help Wei gongzi to get his revenge."

That night, while the whole cultivation world is under lock down, no one is allow to leave their home since there whole town is covered in dark energy.

Hua Cheng took this chance to send his dark energy into Lan Zhan dream. They want to let Lan Zhan know what he have done to Wei Ying.