Chapter 8

Lan clan

Everyone in the Lan is now holding a blue lantern around at night since they came see where they are going. Even Lan Zhan is using one, he is now inside of his brother room. "I'm glad that you could make it Wangji. There something you should know," Lan Xichen told Lan Zhan about the talisman inside of their robe, "Talisman inside of our robe?" Lan Xichen nodded his head.

"Wangji," Lan Zhan took off his outer robe and handed over to his brother. Lan Xichen cut off the thread from top to bottom. He rip it apart, there he see talisman inside of his didi clothes as well. 'Wangji is much stronger then mine and Shufu,' "Wangji, how do you feel?" Asked Lan Xichen.

Lan Zhan shake off the feeling from inside of him, his eye went wide when he remember what he said to Wei Ying. Lan Xichen can see the regret in his didi eye, "Wangji, is not your fault we were manipulated by Jin Guangyao. We can't break the spell on us when the talisman is very strong to break off."

"Xiong Zhang, I don't think we can go and find Wei Ying," the two look outside. "No one can stop Wei gongzi from what he said he will do."

"He gone Xiong Zhang remember what Wei Ying said. I didn't help him kill Jin Guangyao, the last person Mo Xuanyu want to kill and now he can't....he can't...he can't..he can't get to reborn again." 'I lost him....I lost the person who I meant to protect but I end up betraying him.'

2 month later

In the healing spring water a hand come out from underneath the water. They opened their eye, it is a color of crimson red. They sat up really fast to breath in the air around them.

They remember what happen, they remember who did this to him, 'go to hell Lan Wangji.'

"I see that you are awake, Wei Wuxian." Wei Ying turn to look at the voice, "Who are you?" That person hold out his hand for Wei Ying to take, "My name is Hua Cheng, my friend call me "San Lang." This is my home,do you remember what happen?"

Wei Ying take San Lang hand as he help Wei Ying to get out of the healing spring, "I remember feeling very weak, my body was starting to fade in and fade out, I threw up blood and then I fainted."

"Mo Xuanyu body got weak, his body is about to turn to dust that is why I appear to your place to take you back here," Hua Cheng help Wei Ying to seat down on the floor. "Wait here," As Hua Cheng left, Wei Ying see a mirror on his right side he got up and walk over to it.

'I'm me again.'

"That's right, my partner and I save your body. We brought it back here to heal it, when the right time come we bring you back here so that your soul can merge with your body but one thing won't be the same though."

"What is it?" Asked Wei Ying. Hua Cheng summon up a mirror that isn't bronze, Wei Ying look into the mirror to see, "My eye are red, crimson red," with a smirk on his face, "I like it," saying this make his eye glow red as bright as the moon.

"Here, this is your new outfit," Hua Cheng handed the clothes to Wei Ying, he take it for Hua Cheng hand, "I will wait for you outside," with that saying Hua Cheng left from there.

Wei Ying come out wearing his favorite color, red and black, "Thank you Hua Cheng. Is this the symbol of spider lilies?" Hua Cheng nodded his head. "A-Ying!" Wei Ying turn around to see, "Shushu!"

"Xian gege!" Lan Sizhui

"Wei shushu!" Jin Ling

"Wei Qianbei!" Zizhen/ Lan Jingyi

Wei Ying couldn't help but feel very warm and happy inside of him, "A-Ying!" Xiao Xingchen flung his arm around his nephew as he pull his nephew into his arm. Wei Ying wrapped his arm around his Shushu while burying his face into Xiao Xingchen shoulder, "Shushu."

Xiao Xingchen suddenly felt his shoulder getting soak,he know that his nephew is crying. "Sizhui, Zizhen, Jingyi, Jin Ling, why don't we let the two of them talk? It look like Wei Wuxian need his Shushu right now. You don't mind right, Song Xiong?" Song Lan shake his head no.

They all left from there leaving just uncle and nephew, "A-Ying, Hua Cheng told me what happen to you? Everything you do, Shushu won't stop you," Xiao  Xingchen held his nephew tight in his arm, 'I won't let anyone hurt Shijie son, as long as I am here I will protect her son.'

That night when Song Lan and the other return back into the same place, they see Xiao Xingchen sitting up with a sleeping Wei ying head on his lap. "It look like Wuxian never got any good sleep ever since they banished him from the cultivation world."

The group stay for the night since Wei Ying is sleeping right now. They all stay by Wei Ying side since they don't want to leave his side. "It look like Wei Wuxian still have people who still love him," Xie Lian lean into his soulmate arm.

"Mn. Just like you and me," 'I shouldn't let Wei Wuxian know that the Lan clan already figure out who is behind the manipulation.'

The next morning it was time for Wei Ying and the other to head back to the mortal realm. "Hua Cheng, Xie Lian, thank you for everything. I hope to see you two again, you know for a drink or for a talk," Wei Ying gave a bow, then he extended his hand out for Hua Cheng to take, "is a deal!" The two shake each other hand.

The group disappear from there, when the light disappears they all appear in the house that once belong to wen Qing and Wen Ning. "Let's make this our home for a while? I am getting the feeling that we will make a great sect someday," they all smile as they walking into the main room.

When they all decide to find a room for themselves, the junior walk into the main room, "Xian gege," Before Wei Ying answer Sizhui, a group of butterflies flew into the room, "San Lang, we just left like about a second ago. Do you miss us that much?" The butterfly turn into Hua Cheng.

"I don't miss you!" Hua Cheng pouted. "Is there something you need?" Hua Cheng went to sit down in front of Wei Ying, "I forgot to tell you that while you were healing, I use your image to go tortured those good for nothing cultivator."

"You did?"

Hua Cheng nodded his head, "right now the sect leader home is under attack by my dark soldiers. By the way Wuxian, Nie Huaisang already found out what cause him to hate you."

"He did? What did he found out?"

"It look like there is talisman sewn into their clothes."

"Talisman? How in the world di- couldn't be? Do you think Jin Guangyao did it?" All Hua Cheng can do is nodded his head.