Chapter 7

Hua Cheng sent out a different kind of butterfly, this white butterfly went to land on top of Song Lan head. Soon Song Lan felt himself starting to become like a human again, he even feel like his tongue is growing back as well.

The two spirits bag on his waist come up, the spirit inside come out as it begin to turn into two body; one is tall and the other one is short. When the light dies down, there stand a guy in white and a girl with a pearl white eye.

"Song xiong, Xiao xiong, Qing guniang?" All three opened their eye, Song Lan turn to his right to look at, "Xi....Xi....Xi...Xingchen," Xiao Xingchen body went stiff. Without saying anything to Song Lan or look at him, Xiao Xingchen dash out of there, "Xingchen!" Song Lan went after Xiao Xingchen.

"San Lang?" Hua Cheng rush towards his guard, "Make sure those two don't get lost in our town. Also, make sure no one attack them and if they do then take them down." That two guard gave a nod as they vanish from there.

"I hope those two will be okay," they all turn back to look at Qing. "I'm not really blind, I was born this way."

Lan clan

Since it is very dark for the Lan clan to see where they are going or if they see the sun or not. They decide to go into a group this way they won't trip or fall down, they can help each other around their clan.

Lan Xichen who is using the wall as his guide, he doesn't know that there is a nail hanging out from the wall. As he walk by it, he hear a rip in part of his clothes. He look down to see a glowing yellow talisman inside of his clothes.

"What is this?" He take off his clothes, he make the tear even bigger and there inside he see many talisman has been sewn into his clothes, "when did all of this talisman get in here?" Lan Xichen then remember how he got this new set of clothes.

'Damn that Jin Guangyao! Your the who send in those red and black guy to come after us. It wasn't Wei Wuxian fault that Wangji got stabbed, he made sure that all of us blame it on Wei gongzi.' Lan Xichen used the wall to go find his uncle, 'I wonder what will happen when Wangji find out that Jin Guangyao manipulated us?'

"Shufu!" 'I can't see a thing. Wei gongzi is torturing us, I don't think he will ever forgive us.' Lan Xichen keep on shouting since he has no other choice, "Shufu! Shufu!"

From inside of his room Lan Qiren hears, "Shufu! Shufu!"

"Xichen? since this dark energy is so dark we can't even see a thing in front of us." He got out of his room, he opened the door while saying, "Xichen! Use your sword to light up the way!"

Lan Xichen hear his uncle saying, "Xichen! Use your sword to light up the way!" He did just that, he summon up his sword and make his sword glow. When Lan Xichen see his uncle the two went back into Lan Qiren room. He see that his uncle has light up the room with candles and lanterns in his room.

Lan Xichen sword stop glowing, "Shufu, there something you should see," he show Lan Qiren what he found inside of his clan robe. "Talisman? Where did you get it?" Lan Xichen show his uncle the tear in his clothes.

"I found it here, inside of my robe. I don't know how they got there but I think it was Jin Guangyao who put them inside of the clothes he gave me, Nie Huaisang, Jiang Wanyin and Wangji. I didn't see Jin Guangyao giving one to Wei Wuxian. Shufu, can you hand me your other clothes? I need to see if he put them inside of your robe or not?" Lan Qiren did just that, he take off his other clothes and give it to Lan Xichen to exam.

Lan Xichen cut off the thread from the top to the bottom, he pull it open to see, "Shufu look," Lan Xichen show his uncle the talisman inside of his robe. "How come we have them inside of our robe unless? We did get them from Jin Guangyao as a gift when he came for a visit."

"This isn't the same writing as his, this writing belong to Jin Guangyao."

"What does it said, Xichen?" Asked Lan Qiren. "One said to believe in Jin Guangyao and the other said to hate and turn our back on Wei Wuxian."

"Then what about Wangji?" The two look outside, "how are we suppose to let Wangji know when we can't see where we are going or see what is around us?" The two eye landed on the lantern on Lan Qiren desk.

"Lantern, instead of regular fire we can use blue fire this way we can find our way around our clan. We just need blue paper talisman."

Spiritual Realm

Song Lan finally caught up to Xiao Xingchen as he dragged a angry Xiao Xingchen back into the castle, "Hua cheng right, do you have a private room so that I can talk to my friend here?" Hua Cheng nodded his head.

"Take them to a room where they can talk to each other," that guard show Song Lan the way. When the guard finally got Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen to one of the room, Song Lan open it up, close the door and push Xiao Xingchen against the door.

"Ow! Zi-" Song Lan attacked Xiao Xingchen lips before he can finish what he want to said.

Song Lan move back, he take off his sword and Xiao Xingchen sword on his back. He send them over to lay down on the table. He then take Xiao Xingchen hand as he pull him over to the bed. He take Xiao Xingchen face into his hand and he begin to kiss Xiao Xingchen once more.

When Song Lan stripped all of their clothes down to nothing, he begin to put mark all over Xiao Xingchen body. "Zi-Chen....slow down," Song Lan doesn't like it when his soulmate tell him to slow down, so he did one thing, he enter into Xiao Xingchen in one thrust.

"I'm sorry Xingchen," Song Lan went down to kiss Xiao Xingchen, when air become a problem they pull back. Xiao Xingchen put his arm around Song Lan neck while saying,"you can move now," song Lan decide to move slowly, this way he won't hurt Xiao Xingchen. 'I'm sorry Xingchen, I promise to always be by your side. I won't leave you anymore.'

From that day on, Xiao Xingchen belong to Song Lan and Song Lan belong to Xiao Xingchen.
🍁🎃🍁🎃🍁🎃🍁🎃🍁🎃🍁🎃🍁🎃🍁🎃🍁🎃🍁🎃🍁🎃🍁🎃🍁🎃🍁🎃🍁🎃🍁
Sorry everyone I am not going to write out the whole smut scene, just use your wild imagination 🌈.