Ch-8

The whole California institute was busy with the wedding of the inquisitor's son. For this reason the institute was decorated with different types of stuff. The altar was waiting for the groom and bride to come, which made it more attractive. The groom was ready and so was the bride , waiting for each other patiently. At that time Raima heard a knock and she approached the door and found that her sister was calling her .

"So ready " her sister asked she replied by nodding her head .

"Ok then come your groom is waiting on the altar for you " her sister said and winked at her , she smiled and said

"Now I think I should go, " Raima said and laughed. She grabbed her sister's arm and started to go towards the altar where she saw that her future husband was waiting for her. She looked at him and their eyes met , Sam gave his hand to Raima , she took it .

They exchanged rings ,took the oath and kissed each other, promised to be with each other in every stage , In hard times as well as in happy moments. They were dancing now , Raima 's hands holding Sam's neck and Sam's hand on her waist , they were dancing in each other's own rhythm. Suddenly they heard people shouting outside.

When they reached outside they saw that there were many sax demons attacking them. There were so many that people immediately started to return the attack but mostly they died due to the enormous number of demons .

Meanwhile in new york

The whole group of Stefan, Clary ,Jace ,Izzy ,Simon , magnus and alec were sitting and busy talking with each other . After so much time finally Alec got some precious time to spend with his friends and family. So he was relaxed and sitting beside Magnus, he knew that there's probability of an attack within a few days and also amazed that it's happened yet he was busy in thinking. Suddenly he heard the alarm,and his intuition became real . He got up from the sofa and started to head to the office room . He understood that California needs them right now .

"Everyone, I want your attention, please, " he said .

All of the shadowhunters gathered and ready with their gears .

"Okay now everyone listen carefully. California institute needs us so we have to go immediately to them , there are many sax demons now attacking them so half of you will come to my team along with me , Jace , Simon , Stefan , Izzy and Clary and half of you will stay in our institute" he ordered.

He was wearing his gear when Magnus came into his room .

"I wanna go too. I'm also a shadowhunter it's my birth right to protect people" he said straightly .

"No you won't, you stay here with the rest of them. I'll go with my team and fight with them, " he said and stormed out of the room without giving Magnus a chance to talk .

"Okay do as you want I'll do what I want " he said and started to head towards his room .

When they reached there the saw the enormous number of sax demons were attacking them on the outside they entered the inside of the institute, inside view was more dangerous than the outside, they were already corpse here and there and the whole institute was fighting with some hooded people, they are fully hooded so for them they couldn't see who they were actually.

Without wasting a single time they also grouped with them and started to attack them . They were fighting with their own blood and intention but that wasn't enough, Alec was striking his arrows one by one . He took three arrows in between his fingers, took the bow in one hand , aimed at three of the people, he shooted those three arrows simultaneously and those three arrows got them one by one . Whereas Izzy was fighting like a lion with her serpent whip , when she tried to pull her whip she felt that someone was pulling the whip. But that one doesn't know what kind of power Izzy has , Izzy pulled the whip with great force and that man fell on the floor.

On the second floor, the rest of the group was there . Clary , Jace , Simon and Stefan were fighting with round up .

"They are so many how can we fight with them , they are like not want to go " Stefan said

"Ohh boy you sacred now really Stefan I thought that I would get something from you in the institute but why have you already said that you are scared " Clary teased him .

"Now you are making fun of me Clary " he said and cut another person.

"Hero mood on" Simon jocked and looked at Stefan.

"Just stop your silly things, you all can do whatever you want but not here in the institute" Jace ordered them and put his blade in one's neck .

They all were fighting with great stamina. Suddenly one person came hooded and started to attack them , in a minute they all had their hands tied now .

"Tut Tut what are you all thinking yourself huh a hero god or Raziel please stop my dears " he said and started to head towards alec , he put his blade on his chin .

"Seems like you already became a great leader am I right, Lightwood, now please don't think that how you know you , you don't know how famous you are " he said and smiled and started to cut his chin in which alec shouted so loudly.

"Ohh am I hurt " he said and opened his hoodie " I'm Aiden sorry that's all I can say to you " he replied and started to laugh loudly, suddenly he heard some voice behind him , he looked behind and saw that his left out 5 people were lying on the ground.

"Sorry my boy , the traffic is so busy today but I think I came at the right moment nah " Magnus said looking at his chakrams , in return Alec rolled his eyes at magnus.

"Ohh you came my dear huh I'm waiting for you " Aiden said .

"How do you know my name " magnus asked straightly.

"hmm you don't know who you are magnus, come with me and I'll show you your real place " he replied.

"Yes perhaps I should go but only in my nightmare

"You don't know magnus what kind of power you can hold " he said and put his blade on magnus cheek .

"Aiden, I'm your victim don't do that with magnus " alec ordered him .

" It seems like you care for him, " Aiden said and approached Magnus, grabbing his chin in between his fingers .

Now it's enough Alec can't watch like this , he can't sit when it's about magnus , so he looked at around in order to find something but his attention was grabbed by Raima , he looked that Raima put blade on Aiden , and that blade cuts his back and came out from his chest , the blood was oozing out from his chest .

"You already have killed my mom, my dad , and my parents . What have they done that you gave them this kind of punishment" she cried out .

Magnus went and opened their hands , they hugged each other and looked at Raima , she was crying on the ground.
Magnus went and hugged her .

"Hey hey shhh shhh everything is fine hmm go and get sam he is waiting for you " he looked at sam .

Raima nodded at him and hugged Sam , and Sam also hugged her.

"I think we should go now, " Alec said .

"Thanks, thank you so much for helping us, " Raima said .

"Don't worry we will always be with you, hmm we are just one voice away " Izzy said .

They left the newly married couple there and went home. Today was really a heavy day .

TBC 💜 💜 💜