💞 3 💞

*jungkook furrow his eyebrows in confusion*
"A daddy vibe?... What the heck do you mean by that?"

"Umm like a daddy vibe....but "

*kook huff in frustration as he realize she is not going to give a clear answer*
"Aish... Stop being a weirdo and just explain this "daddy vibe" you keep mentioning."

"I think she has a gf "..

*kook roll his eyes as he try to focus back on their  conversation*
"We're not talking about who Lisa does or doesn't have as a girlfriend here. We're talking about you and you saying that Lisa gives you a daddy vibe. Now what the hell does that even mean?"

"Jennie is lisas girlfriend "

*kook blink his eyes, processing the new information she is given*
"Lisa... And Jennie are dating each other?"

"Yes yes"

*kook nod his head as he come to the realization*
"Okay okay... So Lisa and Jennie are dating.... And then what about what you said about Lisa having daddy vibes?"

"Like she is like a top and jennie is bottom.. She is handsome her dress up is kind of boy type"

*kook feel a bit taken aback as he describe Lisa's personality and style*
"Okay okay.... She does kind of dress like a boy and has a more outgoing and masculine personality than Jennie.... But how does that make you like her?"

"I Don't know i like jennie and lisa together "

*kook huff in annoyance at her vague answers*
"Okay okay... So you like Lisa and Jennie together, and you like Lisa for her masculine style and outgoing personality.... Did you ever think about liking a boy?"

"Yes "

*kook look at her with curiosity, feeling more curious about why she also have feelings for girls*
"So you've thought about liking a boy before... Do you think you also want a boyfriend?"

"Yes..  But i Didn't find anyone perfect for me "

*kook blink his eyes as her words, feeling surprised once again*
"What do you mean you haven't found anyone perfect? How are you picky and not picked by anyone? But you're smart, funny, pretty... I mean, how is it that no guy has ever pursued you before?"

"So many boys proposed me but i Didn't feel that connection "

"Yeah? So tell me... How many boys have proposed to you, huh?" kook asked

"I Didn't count "

*kook let out a huff of disbelief at her nonchalant response*
"You didn't even count? So they've been so many boys that asked you out, you didn't even feel like keeping count?"

" yes that's right "

"Damn... And you didn't feel a connection with any of them? None of them made you feel butterflies in your stomach?"

"No not yet"

*kook scoff as he continue to study her nonchalant response*

"Okay okay.... So none of the boys who asked you out has ever made you feel butterflies in your stomachs... None of them ever got your attention... But you're telling me Lisa gives you butterflies?"

"No she not...i just like her style nothing like that"

*kook raise an eyebrow as he hear she once again mention Lisa's style*
"No Lisa doesn't give you butterflies... But she gives you daddy vibes... But no butterflies... You're starting to confuse me."

"Shut up jeon... Now focus on your baby boy"

*kook roll his eyes at her playful order, but his mind quickly switches back to Taehyung*
"Okay okay.... I'm focusing on my baby boy now... So what should I do to prepare to ask him out?"