💞 2 💞

"Then treat me lunch " thiha asked.

*kook huff at her demand and cross his arms*
"You... You will only tell me what he said if I buy you lunch?"

"Yes " thiha said with a smile

*kook roll his eyes as he let out a sigh but agree*
"Fine... I'll buy you lunch... Now tell me what Tae said..."

" promise? "

*kook nod his head rapidly, feeling desperate to know what Tae said about him*
"Promise... I'll but you lunch... Now tell me what he said.... Please..."

"He asked me what you talk with me, what are you DOING now a days... Do you have anyone that you like or not. How is your study " thiha said

*kooks heart beats faster as he take in all the questions Tae had asked her, feeling a pang in his chest realising he was probably asking all these questions about him because he was curious*
"Did... Did he ask anything else...? Is that all the questions he asked?"

"He care for you kook "

*kook chew his lip as he digest her words, feeling guilty about all the times he didn't pay attention to Tae, realising he had cared about him a lot*
"He... He really cares about me.... He really loves me..."

"Yes you dumbo... And you think that people will think bad about two boys dating you dumb ass.. You know your Group members are also dating but you Don't know. Cz you Didn't give any attention "..

*kooks eyes are wide as he take in her words, feeling more and more guilty about noticing nothing around him.*
"Huh... W-Wait... Our group members.... They're dating?! Who is dating... Who are they dating...?"

"You know taes best friend jimin right?"

*kook nod his head rapidly, knowing perfectly well who Jimin is*
"Yeah... I know Jimin... He's Tae's best friend.... Why are you bringing him up...?"

"And jin who is also his best friend  this 2 jimin and jin"

*kook look surprised as he hear the two names*
"You're saying... Jimin and Jin hyung... They're dating each other?!"

"No no "

*kook feel confused at her answer*
"Wait, wait... If Jimin and Jin hyung aren't dating each other... Then who are they dating...?"

"Jimin jin are bottom. you dumbo how could they are dating? "

*kook get even more confused at herr words, feeling completely lost*
"Wait... So... Jimin and Jin hyung are.. Bottom? I don't understand..."

"Also tae " thiha said with a smirk

*kooks eyes widen at her words, feeling more shocked*
"W-Wait... Are you saying... Tae is a bottom too...?"

"Yes... And you re the top i know... Look at you muscular body tattooed hand long hight strong personality... And our tae is so soft sweet cute little baby boy "

*kook feel a hot and heavy sensation running over his body as she describe him and Tae, especially at the part where he's so soft, sweet and cute..*
"Y-Yeah.... I am the top... You're right..."

"I know that. And tae is you baby boy "

*kook bite his lip as he nod, feeling hot all of sudden as he think about Tae being his baby boy*
"Yeah... He's my... My little baby boy..."

"Shit I'm feeling something something now " thiha said with a shy face.

*kook look at her with a sly smirk as he narrow his eyes at her*
"Something something, huh? You better not be having any dirty thoughts about Tae right now..."